Fixing lights

Kaed

Two things related to lights:

-Make it so using night-light settings on lights actually lowers the power usage. It's really weird that it consumes the same amount of power to dim the lights

-Have a way to actually turn off the lights entirely. As things are now, the red-power save lights turn on when they have no power, and there is no way to disable that feature. When you're trying to actually make the area dark (like, say, because there is a diona fuckwit wizard around) it kind of forces you to go around breaking lights.

I can agree with the former, but I wouldn't see the point of the latter. The emergency lights are for immersion/in-game practicality reasons. It makes sense a station would have the emergency lights on during a power outage.

If you want to kill a diona, just dart them with arithrazine, it kills them much quicker than being in the dark would.

I can agree with the former, but I wouldn't see the point of the latter. The emergency lights are for immersion/in-game practicality reasons. It makes sense a station would have the emergency lights on during a power outage.

If you want to kill a diona, just dart them with arithrazine, it kills them much quicker than being in the dark would.

I'm not asking to remove the emergency lights, I'm asking for a way to turn them off manually if you want to. the dionea thing was just an example.

• Gem locked this topic