Add blood soaking through clothes messages.

ShameOnTurtles

I propose that if you are damaged to the point of bleeding on a particular bodypart, a message should pop up when you are examined that says "Blood is soaking through the clothes on [name]'s [bodypart]"

Simply because it's a bit weird when someone is damaged to the point of death but you can't see any damage on them from a glance because clothes hide injuries now.

While we're at it, it would be nice if your own blood could stain your clothing. It's weird that you can be filled with bullets and leaking blood everywhere you walk but your clothing is just fine.

Until you hit someone with a bat a couple times, and THEIR blood splashes all over you.

This would be nice. Not being able to see bruises on a torso is fine, but if I can't quickly examine a patient that was just stabbed about eight times with a kitchen knife to the torso and see anything wrong, I just feel incompetent. Like I need a health analyzer for something that should be just basic sense.

According to the comments in the code, this is an intended feature that simply isn't functioning. Meaning it can bypass dev. It was also planned, but I didn't get around to it-- this will be happening, definitely.

My biggest issue was phrasing it, but you came up with a good way to word it.

Also, you can passive grab, switch to help intent, and click them to check the targeted bodypart for wounds, @Conspiir. Specifically wounds, breaks, blood loss, etc.

Also, you can passive grab, switch to help intent, and click them to check the targeted bodypart for wounds, @Conspiir. Specifically wounds, breaks, blood loss, etc.

I meant this more from an emergency physician perspective. I shouldn't have to take the analyzer from my pocket to tell they're bleeding from their crotch. I'm also not about to grab them and feel their crotch to be able to tell they're bleeding when I could whip out my analyzer. It's all a matter of how fast this should be able to be done and how obvious it should really be.

Glad it's being added.

• Gem locked this topic