New Antagonist Item: Modified Loyalty Implants

Kaed

I had an idea for a new item to code in for traitors. There's been some concerned for a while that some people hate their character being mind controlled and forced to act out of character. While I was always a fan of the old enslavement implants, I recognize that they would frustrate a lot of people, so I thought of a compromise:

A modified version of the loyalty implants on the station. Basically, instead of making you loyal to 'nanotrasen', they let someone (not even necessarily the antagonist who bought it!) imprint their DNA onto it, and when implanted in someone, it makes their highest loyalty be to that individual. This does not mean your character would go on a killing spree if ordered to, unless your character would be predisposed to murder already. However, it does mean they will work to help you and will not betray the person imprinted on the loyalty implant, within the limits of their normal personality. Essentially, it gains you the assistance of a person without compromising the person's free will entirely.

It will also provide the side benefits of loyalty implants (resistance to other antag fuckery)

Edited by Guest
  • Gem locked this topic