Custom Loadout Requests Thread

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to request combat gloves, restricted to engineering or other jobs that require insulated gloves. They're effectively black insulated gloves with some temperature protection and you can sometimes find them in maint crates. I'd just like to not have to switch back and forth from my black gloves to my insulated gloves when doing repairs or search and hope RNG gives me some from maintenance.

http://imgur.com/a/JAa0E

• 2 months later...
On 23/10/2018 at 20:35, EJ_Denton said:

I'd like to request combat gloves, restricted to engineering or other jobs that require insulated gloves. They're effectively black insulated gloves with some temperature protection and you can sometimes find them in maint crates. I'd just like to not have to switch back and forth from my black gloves to my insulated gloves when doing repairs or search and hope RNG gives me some from maintenance.

http://imgur.com/a/JAa0E

Why not just add heat protection to the insulated gloves? Also, we should change the name from combat to work gloves. Combat has bad implications. "You mean I should wear this if I want to fight the antag." That kind.

I like combat gloves for aesthetic reasons when I play my engine tech. 

As for the naming convention I believe they're part of a set that includes the combat belt, combat boots, and possibly others. I don't  necessarily think wearing them implies anything and they're nice to have around if your character is a veteran or something similar. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Requesting a sabre for captains to spawn with, occupying the belt slot (I know this thing exists). If worried about balancing issues, make it decoration only (like the replica katana), without any (serious) damage values. Though the captain is always armed anyway with both ranged and hand-to-hand weapons. Thought about making it a custom item, but I think it fits the general loadout much better.

• 5 months later...
On 08/03/2019 at 18:17, ComradeCorbyn said:

Hear me out on this one,

ISD Windbreakers - similar to that of the blue windbreaker found in the Forensic Technician's locker, however, this would be available to all of Security. It would also include some gold, large fonts with the letters "ISD" on the back. I don't know. 

I'm just practicing spriting (only started a few days ago) and thought this would be fun to make.

165394981_WindbreakerFinished.png.da957ae1885246033b08f26a98688dbf.png1872422522_WindbreakerSprites.png.7786907def5b189f3951feeabadd7018.png

• 3 months later...

Could someone port the painted welding helmets from Baystation over? I really like the designs of 'em, and it kinda blows you cant choose to start off with a Welding Helmet anyways. Even if you can't port over the cool designs on 'em just a standard Welding Helmet in the loadout would be nice.

Also, not a request but more of a complaint, if you select "Tool Belt, Alt" in your loadout you spawn with the standard toolbelt equipped and the alternate version in your bag, making you manually transfer tools from one belt to another. I have no idea how difficult it would be to code it to spawn that belt on you instead if your an engineer but it would be *very* nice. 

Finally, any plans to add alternate faction gear? Perhaps some snazzy Hephaestus alternate jumpsuits, berets, or hardhats?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, KingOfThePing said:

They only have two item slots, they are worse than webbing in every way or am I misremembering?

They look cool tho...

The one I am talking about takes the overwear slot and let's you use the suit section. You can have it with webbing/drop pouches. I agree that it looks good.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Republic of Biesel Work Visa. A card (like the passcard) for characters who are not citizens of Biesel but roleplay having a valid work visa. Just something to have in the wallet which may come up in roleplay and could be carried by a character to show that they're legally employed and in Biesel jurisdiction.

2 hours ago, Alfa1561 said:

Republic of Biesel Work Visa. A card (like the passcard) for characters who are not citizens of Biesel but roleplay having a valid work visa. Just something to have in the wallet which may come up in roleplay and could be carried by a character to show that they're legally employed and in Biesel jurisdiction.

i second this. i already have a passport and a passcard but i'm missing the work visa.

• 1 year later...