Minor Mapping suggestions [!]

Security Cadets get lockers, but Lab Assistants and Engineering Apprentices, and iirc Medical Assistants/Residents don't do not. Why do we not have those? Could someone possibly add them?

This is more of a full suggestion, as it involves adding and potentially spriting new lockers that do not exist in game. In addition, it would need to be figured out what exactly would even be issued in those lockers.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to make the airlock in toxins (leading to the testing range) two tiles long (Like the merchant airlock)? Sometimes I want to drag things out there for experiments, but anything that won't fit in a locker can't be moved out without just forcing the doors and venting the small room. I'd rather not have to cause atmos alarms to move something out to the range!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Marlon Phoenix

Please add at least 2 O2 lockers in the investigation wing of the surface security area.

Please add an advanced scanner in the CSI autopsy room where the current table with gloves is. Move that table to be in front of the firelock in the CSI room.

Please add a cautery to the CSI autopsy room table.

• 2 weeks later...

The pens in xenobiology have pumps to pump gasses inside, but the air alarms aren't set to remote operation by default, only automatic. This means that I can't alter them as a xenobiolgist and can't get the vents to pump the gasses in. Can we change the air alarms to start with remote control on as opposed to auto?