A little hotkey guide

Heyo,

I've got a little screenshot of my hotkeys here that are assuming you're using hotkey mode.

keeeys.png.6e3b3dd9e60822fc70ad9e11307bc93b.png

So for example, with this setup, you can open up your clothes in the bottom left without having to click there. It's a toggleable option, so pressing shift + B will open/close your clothes depending. Shift + T will open up your drop pouches and so on. Ctrl + 5 will straight up close whatever you have open (like your bag, for example).

V can lock closets, and you can stick another hotkey on toggle-open, if you want to.

For people who don't know, you can also macro emotes and common sayings (Shift + M for me tilts her head, for example).

As far as I can tell, you can put some pretty cool macros into your command bar, so have a play around and see what you can come up with!

edit: I just saw there was another guide about four posts below this, but that one relies on mouse hotkeys and doesn't include a neat little setup image like this one to copy, so