Wiki Pages That Need Updating

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, hello! New dev cycle. Updating the list, this time we don't have much new to do, but we do have a little.

PAGES TO BE UPDATED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. A star means it is new to this edit of the list.)

• All imagemap pages [/u] (Assigned to Chada1. Imagemap pages put on hold due to massive consistent map changes that would render them outdated)

• Cargo Bounty Changes *:[/u] (Assigned to noone.)

• Hydroponics Guide:[/u] (Unassigned, this guide was stated by a community member to be out of date.)

• Guide to Modular Weapons (R&D) *:[/u] (Unassigned, this guide was requested by a community member.)

• Medical:[/u] (Current additions assigned to Burrito Justice. However, this just notes that they're reviewing and correcting/altering guides. Feel free to chip in where you see incorrect information.)

• An update to the Improvised Weapons page.[/u] (In a recent dev cycle, improvised armor was added into the game, this should be added to the Improvised Weapons page alongside any other weapons. Still important.)

• Other Antags *[/u] (There are still many guides to Antags that need to be updated especially following the dev cycle to come, noteably Changeling, Wizard, Ninja and Cult. As an Addendum, Malf AI has the highest priority.)

• Mining changes [/u] (With the recent implementation of custom kinetic accelerators, some additions and changes to the Guide to Mining will be necessary, or at the least a guide to KAs)

PAGES TO BE REVIEWED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. A star means it is new to this edit of the list. These priorities are only set to encourage review and have no bearing on guide quality)

• Vampire Changes *[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice)

• Dionae Radiation Medicine Update *:[/u] Handled by Burrito Justice)

• R&D Guide: [/u] (Minor update by BurritoJustice.)

• Cyborg updates [/u] (Minor update by Chada1 to the Clerical Module.)

• Psychologist page[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Still needs review in case of inconsistency, but on a glance it seems great.)

• Job guides page[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Xenoarcheology Guide *[/u] (Handled by Chada1, significant overhaul, placed here for feedback.)

• Getting Started page [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Placed here for feedback)

• Guide to Medicine[/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here. Review needed of the Brain traumas section especially.)

• Guide to Chemistry [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here.)

• Contraband Guide [/u] (Handled by Synnono, placed here for review.)

• New Wiki Frontpage *[/u] (Handled by Chada1, Recolored to White, feedback appreciated.)

• Food guide updates: [/u] (More food has been added, updated by Climax708 and Chada1)

• Antagonist Uplink Guide [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Corporate Reporter page [/u] (Handled by Chada1, changes still pending.)

• Mental, Medical, Disabilities and Chemistry changes, including Asthma [/u] (Updated onto multiple guides by Burrito Justice)

Community input will never stop being important, let me know if you find any problems with this list. Feedback helps me improve it. Be sure to message me if I forgot anything in this list.

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, hello! Happy new dev cycle and labor day! We don't have a whole lot but we do have some.

PAGES TO BE UPDATED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. A star means it is new to this edit of the list.)

• All imagemap pages *[/u] (Assigned to Chada1. Imagemap pages put on hold due to massive consistent map changes that would render them outdated)

• Many Food guide updates: *[/u] (Assigned to Chada1)

• Cyborg updates *[/u] (Assigned to Chada1)

• Cargo Bounty Changes: [/u] (Assigned to noone.)

• Hydroponics Guide: [/u] (Unassigned, this guide was stated by a community member to be out of date.)

• Guide to Modular Weapons (R&D) :[/u] (Unassigned, this guide was requested by a community member.)

• Medical: [/u] (Current additions assigned to Burrito Justice. However, this just notes that they're reviewing and correcting/altering guides. Feel free to chip in where you see incorrect information.)

• An update to the Improvised Weapons page.[/u] (In a recent dev cycle, improvised armor was added into the game, this should be added to the Improvised Weapons page alongside any other weapons. Still important.)

• Other Antags *[/u] (There are still many guides to Antags that need to be updated especially following the dev cycle to come, noteably Changeling, Wizard, Ninja and Cult. As an Addendum, Malf AI has the highest priority.)

• Mining changes [/u] (With the recent implementation of custom kinetic accelerators, some additions and changes to the Guide to Mining will be necessary, or at the least a guide to KAs)

PAGES TO BE REVIEWED (Note, Green is lower priority, Blue is medium priority, Red is high priority. A star means it is new to this edit of the list. These priorities are only set to encourage review and have no bearing on guide quality)

• Ninja page update *[/u] (Light overhaul handled by Ron)

• Psychologist page [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Still needs review in case of inconsistency, but on a glance it seems great.)

• Job guides page [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Xenoarcheology Guide [/u] (Handled by Chada1, significant overhaul, placed here for feedback.)

• Getting Started page [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Placed here for feedback)

• Guide to Medicine [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here. Review needed of the Brain traumas section especially.)

• Guide to Chemistry [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here.)

• Contraband Guide [/u] (Handled by Synnono, placed here for review.)

• New Wiki Frontpage *[/u] (Handled by Chada1, Recolored to White, feedback appreciated.)

• Antagonist Uplink Guide [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Corporate Reporter page [/u] (Handled by Chada1, changes still pending.)

• Mental, Medical, Disabilities and Chemistry changes, including Asthma *[/u] (Updated onto multiple guides by Burrito Justice)

Community input will never stop being important, let me know if you find any problems with this list. Feedback helps me improve it. Be sure to message me if I forgot anything in this list.

• 1 month later...

Happy new, much more spooky Dev cycle. We have a lot of the same as well as afew small additions.

• All imagemap pages: *[/u] (Assigned to Chada1. Imagemap pages put on hold due to massive consistent map changes that would render them outdated)

• Minor Food guide update: *[/u] (Assigned to Chada1)

• The Icelance Rifle needs to be added to the uplink page: *[/u] (Assigned to Burrito Justice,)

• Virology and minor Medical changes: [/u] (Assigned to Burrito Justice,)

• Hydroponics Guide: [/u] (Unassigned, this guide was stated by a community member to be out of date.)

• Guide to Modular Weapons (R&D): [/u] (Unassigned, this guide was requested by a community member.)

• Medical: [/u] (Current additions assigned to Burrito Justice. However, this just notes that they're reviewing and correcting/altering guides. Feel free to chip in where you see incorrect information.)

• An update to the Improvised Weapons page: [/u] (In a recent dev cycle, improvised armor was added into the game, this should be added to the Improvised Weapons page alongside any other weapons. Still important.)

• Other Antags: *[/u] (There are still many guides to Antags that need to be updated especially following the dev cycle to come, noteably Changeling, Wizard, Ninja and Cult. As an Addendum, Malf AI has the highest priority.)

• Mining changes: [/u] (With the recent implementation of custom kinetic accelerators, some additions and changes to the Guide to Mining will be necessary, or at the least a guide to KAs)

• Ninja page update: [/u] (Light overhaul handled by Ron)

• Getting Started page: [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Placed here for feedback)

• Guide to Medicine: [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice. Far too many changes were made for me to not include it here. Review needed of the Brain traumas section especially.)

• New Wiki Frontpage: [/u] (Handled by Chada1, Recolored to White, feedback appreciated.)

• Antagonist Uplink Guide: [/u] (Handled by Burrito Justice, placed here for review.)

• Corporate Reporter page: [/u] (Handled by Chada1, changes still pending.)

• Mental, Medical, Disabilities and Chemistry changes, including Asthma: *[/u] (Updated onto multiple guides by Burrito Justice)

• 5 weeks later...

Happy new, not so spooky Dev cycle.

• Minor Food guide update: *[/u] (Assigned to Chada1)

• Getting Started page: *[/u] (Assigned to Burrito Justice.)

• Guide to Modular Weapons (R&D): [/u] (Unassigned, this guide was requested by a community member.)

• An update to the Improvised Weapons page: [/u] (In a recent dev cycle, improvised armor was added into the game, this should be added to the Improvised Weapons page alongside any other weapons. Still important.)

• Other Antags: *[/u] (There are still many guides to Antags that need to be updated especially following the dev cycle to come, noteably Changeling, Wizard, Ninja and Cult. As an Addendum, Malf AI has the highest priority.)

• Mining changes: [/u] (With the recent implementation of custom kinetic accelerators, some additions and changes to the Guide to Mining will be necessary, or at the least a guide to KAs)

• Mental, Medical, Disabilities and Chemistry changes, including Asthma: *[/u] (Updated onto multiple guides by Burrito Justice)