Fax Format

Copying the post from old forums.

Default format for a fax that should be dispatched to CC is as follows:

EXPLAINED EXAMPLE:

TO: Central Command, NMSS Odin //alter if needed

FROM: NSS Aurora //add things like Command Staff, Captain, etc. before NSS Aurora, if specific [example: Command Staff, NSS Aurora]

SUBJECT: //insert a SHORT title for the report

BODY: //insert the main body of the message

DTG: //insert the datetimegroup of when the message is sent, DTG being formatted as: DDHHmmSMMMYYYY (see below)

DD - day, numerical marking;

HH - hour;

mm - minutes;

S - timezone marking, leave as is;

MMM - month, marked with capital letters, with the first three letters of the month's English name;

YYYY - year, numerical marking

Utilize real life month and day, with ingame time and year.

SIGN: //signature, followed by rank, division, station [example: E.Bellard, Research Director, Command Staff, NSS Aurora]

CLEAN BB CODE, READY FOR PASTING:

[small]TO: [field]
SUBJECT: [field]
BODY: [field]
[hr]
DTG: [field]
SIGN: [field][/small]

CLEAN HTML CODE, FOR ADMIN USAGE WHEN REPLYING TO MESSAGES AS CENTRAL COMMAND:

• TO:
    SUBJECT:
    BODY:
    DTG:
    SIGN:

Edited by Guest
  • 6 months later...

If we are being forced to use this, which I have been already, can someone shove this onto the fucking consoles so I don't have to blow my own brains out to find it. Secondly, maybe make that damn DTG just Month/Day/Year/Time in numerals, as the current order just makes me have to recheck it over and over.

If we are being forced to use this, which I have been already, can someone shove this onto the fucking consoles so I don't have to blow my own brains out to find it. Secondly, maybe make that damn DTG just Month/Day/Year/Time in numerals, as the current order just makes me have to recheck it over and over.

Bookmark it in your web browser.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

This is in the request console under "Situation Report" in either command or security.

Asking people to bookmark this page in order to have messages to CC not ignored is butts.

It is 3x easier to alt-tab while in-game and copy-paste the format.

And don't give me that fucking immershun reelizm excuse, it's not funny anymore.

• 3 months later...