Sovno's kittycat mayhem!

BYOND Key: Pratepresidenten

Character name: Anabelle Sovno

Item name: Reinforced Cat Carrier (w/ cats)

Why is your character carrying said item to work? Sovno is very attached to her cats, and sometimes she likes to take them with her to work and other places to give them different social stimuli than the drone that usually cares for them.

Item function(s): It works as a container, fitting 4 felines.

Item description:

Cat Carrier: It appears to be a reinforced cat carrier. Decals of hearts and kittens are plastered all over its sides.

Said carrier will contain four little furried fuzzies:

Cat 1: Name: Jonesy. Description: An orange tabby cat. He has a purple silk neckerchief.

Cat 2: Name: Kathrine. Description: She has an elegant, shiny black coat of fur. Around her neck sits a dark pink collar with a golden bell attached to it.

Cat 3: Name: Fluffles. Description: A somewhat sickly looking cat. Her fur is white with black patches. A black collar sits around her neck, a golden heart with the word "Fluffles" attached to it.

Cat 4: Name: Faysal Jr. Description: A black and white tabby kitten. His coat is very fluffy and his tail stained completely black. A silver collar with a red gem rests around his neck.

Item appearance:

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? I mean, honestly, who doesnt like a fuzzy lil' ball of fur that mews adorably? Now imagine a carrier full of them! The main points of conversation or interaction would basically revolve around handling the little sweethearts, and perhaps some of the miniature fortress of a kittycarrier she's hauling around. It would also give medical (Mostly) and other cat-loving caretakers something to tend to during their downtime, aswell as acting as a relations booster between the owner and the caretaker (Not to mention the felines!). Bottom line is, cats are extremely adorable and always relevant!

Additional comments: I'd like the carrier to only fit the four felines, and if possible, I'd like them to be able to make friends (And possibly unmake friends(?)) with whoever.

Additional additional comments: I worked really hard on this, and spriting is hard as fuck! Damn!

Sorry to say, but I don't think having mobs as custom items is a good idea. The existing ones in code are purely a holdover from bay, and I wouldn't be surprised if the custom item code won't handle mobs properly as well.

Make them similar to spiderlings? Mobs that function as items.

Guest Menown

Could have the carrier spawn the cats once used at round start. That way it's not spawning mobs themselves, in initialization.

• 3 weeks later...