The only good thing going for Paul Grunnus right now application.

BYOND Key:moom241

Character name:Paul Grunnus

Item name:3D glasses

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

Item function(s):No function besides Aesthetic

Item description:A pair of old, beat up looking glasses, with red and blue lenses. Pretty archaic, but some might call it fashionable.

Item appearance:Red lens on the left, blue lens on the right. Fasion all over.

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? Paul mostly uses them to distract from his somewhat unpleasant face. And they make for a conversation piece. He found them in a hole.

Additional comments:I've been told they're available on the loadout screen, but I cannot find them. I was told by others to make a custom item so I don't have to pick up a pair of glasses that Paul should have brought with him every shift.

Edited by Guest

I'd assume 3D glasses being off the loadout is just an oversight.

Wouldn't it be better to put a suggestion to have them re-added? I'm not sure if there's even precedent for giving someone a normal item as their private selection, correct me if there's meant to be something unique about these 3D glasses that wouldn't be represented by a typical pair.

Conspiir's got the right idea. Paul has had these things a while, his lucky glasses, and they were hardly in good condition when he found them. You know, in a hole.

I even edited the item description to better fit what I was going for.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...