Sei's formal IAC uniform and kind of show-off medal.

BYOND Key: KingOfThePing

Character name: Sei Armas

Item name: Sei's Formal IAC Uniform

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

When I created Sei I wanted to use an aspect of existing lore as much as I could and I think I achieved that with her. She incorporates the IAC, it's her established and well known background. I utilize the lore and I think most people would agree I do in a good and meaningful way. I went as far as trying to get the IAC's uniforms into the game and with the help of BRAINOS I achieved this. I don't intend to wear the formal uniform on regular duty, but more on off-duty shifts and special occasions. It doesnt give me any special protection, it doesnt give me any special rights but it gives me opportunities to RP.

Item description: Formal version of the IAC's uniform, worn by employees or representatives for special events. Or to show off. This one has the name 'S. Armas' stitched on its chest.

Item appearance: WillBeUpdatedSoon.jpg

but wait, there's more!

BYOND Key: KingOfThePing

Character name: Sei Armas

Item name: IAC Bronze Cross of Honor

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

It's basically the same as with the uniform. The events that lead to Sei recieving the medal are briefly described within her security records since day one (like anyone ever reads them anyway) and it's been a story she often told. I also utilize this story to justify some character traits she has. This is, again not for everyday use and just gives the character more depth and ability to RP. Gives me also no advantages, privilegs yada yada yada. Just RP.

Item description: A small, relatively simple bronze cross. "Peace and Happiness for all Sentients.", the IAC's basic principle is engraved around it's diamond logo on the front. Beneath it is the number "2459".

Item appearance: WillBeUpdatedSoonToo.jpg

Sprites for both will be provided by [mention]BRAINOS[/mention], as soon as they are ready. All credits to him, once again. (Ily bby.)

Edited by Guest

Absolutely, but no idea if there would be any use for the formal uniform for regular play (other formal uniforms aren't that commonly used either). But maybe keep it in the game files to make it useable for events or something like that. Like the helmet, that didnt made into the general loadout.

Hmm, Okay. I can add these things into the game as custom item for you. Provided that [mention]BRAINOS[/mention] Will give me sprites either through PM on discord or posting here.

EDIT: if [mention]TishinaStalker[/mention] approve it of course

• 1 month later...

Uniform, I'm going to go ahead and say definitely not. Look to the loadout for stuff that should be standardized anyway.

Medal, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why their IAC medal has to be noted on security records makes no sense to me and is beyond me because that sounds totally unrelated. At the same time, I think it's totally lame to do undeserved medals as custom items, since medals have been canonically awarded through canon events, and they do have those as custom items. If it wasn't awarded, I feel like that just waters down player achievement, and will just put you in an extremely awkward and shitty situation if you ever do anything that would disprove the medal. So I'm going to go ahead and say no on that as well. Pretty sure I denied a similar medal app at some point here recently too for the same reason.

Application denied.