[Accepted] Chada1's Wiki Maintainer Application

Ckey/BYOND Username: Chada1

Position Being Applied For (coder, mapper, spriter): Wiki Maintainer

Past Experiences/Knowledge: I have a lot of experience writing, no professional experience. But lots of writing experience, through my past hobbies up to this point, varying from pure text roleplay forums, text roleplay in general, alongside pure text D&D games as a player and DM. My weakpoint would be writing mechanical guides and BBcode or just wiki formatting, I'm willing to learn to do both.

Examples of Past Work:

I used my bad Dionae app as reference so I could use my good Skrell app as reference. Had to use both to use either. The Puush I showed is an example of the methods I used to create the storyline of the D&D games when I was DMing, but most of the work has been lost to time.

Preferred Mode of Communication (Skype, Steam, etc.): Discord or Steam, I use both commonly.

Additional Comments: What lead me to apply was actually helping one of the Lore developers fix up one of the older wikipages, which had tons and tons of typos. I realised it would be so much easier and less hassle for them, if I could just get permission from the specific Devs of the page and fix the typos myself, instead of relaying every little letter change to them. (Yes, I know I would be limited on what I could change without permission, and I don't plan to change or touch anything without it) And so i'm applying for it now. Yes, i'm aware i'm applying to be part of a team, and i'm okay with being delegated tasks ontop of fixing the many typos.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

I'm the newest Wiki Maintainer Manager and I'll be handling this app within the next week. Sorry for taking so long for a reply. I just got the job a couple days ago and the last Manager, AgentWhatever, became insanely busy with RL things insanely fast. I'm going to meet with and try to get the current maintainers organized, before really considering this app. I am hoping to have everything set with those who are currently a maintainer by Monday.

Have a great day.

Hey there!

I'm the newest Wiki Maintainer Manager and I'll be handling this app within the next week. Sorry for taking so long for a reply. I just got the job a couple days ago and the last Manager, AgentWhatever, became insanely busy with RL things insanely fast. I'm going to meet with and try to get the current maintainers organized, before really considering this app. I am hoping to have everything set with those who are currently a maintainer by Monday.

Have a great day.

Thank you, the wait is no problem, and good luck.

• 2 weeks later...