[Withdrawn] Elliot's coder application

Ckey/BYOND Username:

Elliot123

Position Being Applied For (coder, mapper, spriter):

Coder

Past Experiences/Knowledge:

Full marks in GCSE computer science, now studying it in higher education. I have also learned Lua at a high level. However I have also worked in Java, Python, HTML and have also played around in DM recently which does not seem hard to get a grip on. Additionally I have recently undergone getting my Ethical Hacking Certification and am partially through it with little trouble.

Examples of Past Work:

I have also coded for multiple Gmod servers and have even owned two back in the day. Additionally I've completed multiple lower and higher education course works and made plugins and mods to other games other than SS13.

Preferred Mode of Communication (Skype, Steam, etc.):

Discord (Elliot#4812)

Additional Comments:

It has been brought to my attention on the Discord that you should attempt to contribute to the server before applying, I did not realize this until now. So if there are any projects or tasks that need to be done please let me know so I can get on them whilst this sits in the applications box.

:D

Do you have any experience with DM, or are you just starting with it now?

I've now been using it for a few weeks and have a good level of understanding and knowledge in the language as it's been very easy to pick up due to being similar to previous languages I've learned. I've mostly been making small addons and such to other games and troubleshooting issues I find in them.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...