Donovan Kirkson,

Brenna Bailey,

Kaylie Whiteley,

Lynsey Bailey.

AI Name(s):

Langley,

Andromeda

Discord username + tag: Andromeda#9976

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time(California)

When are you on Aurora?: Usually I am on between 1pm-4 pm, then again around 9pm-1am. Those are my usual times with some variation based on work.

Experience

How long have you played SS13?: It's been about 2-3 years now off and on.

How long have you played on Aurora: I've been playing on Aurora off and on for about a year now. I plan on sticking to it now this time around.

How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: I have a general idea on how each department works, not much experience with antag roles however just due to not caring to play as one but quite enjoy interacting with the more interesting gimmicks that show up.

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: Yes. I have been a Moderator and an Admin before on a now dead server

Have you read through the criteria thread; https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4198 - and believe that you mark off all the criteria?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: No.

Personality

Why do you play SS13?:. I really enjoy the roleplay aspect surrounding the game and the minimalistic style actually has quite a bit of charm

Why do you play on Aurora?: i prefer a more Heavy Roleplay server. It's more fun to me than just people running around not talking and being assholes to each other.

What do moderators do?: Assist in keeping the server fun and grief free. Moderators should usually be the first to interact with ahelps and noticeable violations but shouldn't be afraid to get an admin's assistance if the situation gets out of hand.

What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?: Mostly what I said above, but to add to it, just make sure that everything still runs smoothly and help player's out that seem like they are new to Heavy Roleplay, it can be a bit overwhelming at first.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I really enjoy the server and would love to be able to help out if I can. It's something that I would love to see thrive.[/b]

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?: I have prior experience in moderation on SS13 servers, plus I believe that I can remain neutral in most arguments and able to obtain both sides of a story before passing down possible judgement.

How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?:. Honestly, I've had to deal with these issues all my life and that has made me durable and able to be more even headed when dealing with such situations.

Anything Else You Want to Add:

I have a bit of a knack at being a fast learner. If I start to learn something, I can usually get it down rather quickly, especially if I really put my mind to it.

So I don't know the guy requesting modship, I have only Rp'd with Sulyard. Though I did read through the interview. The answers were nice and detailed. He seems to have a basic idea of what he should do already and how to handle things. I think it'd be alright to give him a trail if a spot is open. (I know I'm not staff, but community input is good :D)

Community input is appreciated, and since Jpowell has for the most part stayed under the radar, with no notes warnings or bans, staff aren't able to gather a very wide opinion other than through the interview. As such, I'd encourage any players who know the applicant well to post feedback here.

[mention]Jpowell59[/mention], I also encourage you to advertise this application in OOC (max one time per round), around the timezone when you are active, to gather feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...