[Denied] Killpaths IPC Whitelist Application

BYOND Key:Killpath

Character Names:Kayn Kroenen

Species you are applying to play:Industrial Shell

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt): I'm pretty sure it said you can only change the eye color so it's gonna have to be orange with red eyes but if I had a choice I'd make the body black or light grey

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?:Yes I have.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I wish to play this race mostly because I think it looks cool and it'd be easy to play. Most of all I kind of get bored playing a human most of the day. All of the jobs recommended for this species are right up my ally on my most commonly played jobs so I felt it'd be fitting. I figured since this would be my first hopefully accepted whitelist application it'd be easy because it's just an IPC with less emotion and more power than a regular IPC.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: You're all metal so you just need to be repaired when you take damage. You don't have to eat UNFORTUNATELY. There's no need to worry about breathing or low pressure but you need a cooling device so you don't overheat and "die". No way to get drunk or be poisoned so that's a definite difference. The worst part of all is you no longer need to sleep :'(. This form doesn't necessarily have any understanding of social events only the meaning of it for those of sentient organic in form. It doesn't understand the concept of God only a creator and master.

Character Name: KAYN

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs KAYN is a very well custom programmed Hephaestus Industrial IPC. His programmer had a passion for boxing and taught KAYN how to box and was taken quite often to IPC boxing tournaments. Unfortunately for his programmer, he had to be sold due to his owner falling into debt. His new owners now placed him working aboard NanoTrasen stations working Security or Mining when they aren't short staffed. He is mostly placed in mining or somewhere that involves less interactions and won't punch more than wildlife.

Due to KAYN's advanced programming he has slightly more character but due to his prior uses as a boxer he would be seen more as the "aggressive" type when speaking and being spoken too. KAYN is the type to process a problem as an excuse to use force instead of thinking rationally. So don't let KAYN try to fix anything too complex for you because it may just break more.

What do you like about this character? I like the way the sprite looks and I've always wanted to play as an IPC on this server especially this model of IPC.

How would you rate your role-playing ability? 9/10

Notes: I'm not too good with writing stories or english in general so please forgive me if it isn't perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

KAYN is the type to process a problem as an excuse to use force instead of thinking rationally. So don't let KAYN try to fix anything too complex for you because it may just break more.

What does this mean? I may just be interpreting it wrong, but, I believe this to be something that may lead to excuses to hunt for valids. Could you elaborate a bit more on this?