Character Name(s):

Freya Chunley,

Ma`ta`ke,

Dorsey Shanice (Big Mama),

Rylee Stroh,

Lorin Coss

Discord username + tag: Smiley#8189

Timezone: GMT‎+3 (Jewland)

When are you on Aurora?: Every day. Except when a special event occurs.

Experience

How long have you played SS13?: For around a year or so, from now.

How long have you played on Aurora: For around a year or so, from now.

How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: I know well most of the mechanics.

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: Negative.

Have you read through the criteria thread; https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4198 - and believe that you mark off all the criteria?: Yes, I definitely believe so.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: I was banned around a year ago, from ERT. It was one of my first rounds to play ever of the game, and I didn't pay attention to the attack logs. I recently requested an unban appeal.

Personality

Why do you play SS13?: I love Role Playing. I can even say it's my safe place. Putting myself as somebody else, and shifting off into a great game, with great other characters and people... That's my thing. I have lots of fun playing SS13.

Why do you play on Aurora?: Because it was the first server ever shown to me, and I know everyone here, the lore and everything. I've never played another server.

Also, because it's a HRP server, unlike many others.

What do moderators do?: A moderator helps players who need help in the game, helps enforcing the rules, and serves a role model.

What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?: I would really be honoured to be a mod for the N.S.S Aurora. This game taught me a-l-o-t. From Role Playing to interacting with other players, and even grammar.

This makes me want to do the same and help other people on this server as well.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: As I've stated before (beep boop), this server means a lot to me.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?: You might not know it, but I can be strict when needed.

I can get into problems and sort them out professionally, and quietly. I am friendly, and am willing to help everyone.

How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?: I take most of it as constructive feedback and use it to improve myself, instead of just ignoring it or firing it back.

Anything Else You Want to Add:

I might not have past experience with moderating, but I am a fast learner. And am also eager to learn and please, so I believe I could be a great moderator with some guidance around.

Edited by Guest

I'd like to know why you deemed this question as irrelevant, despite it being in an application.

I would really not like to share any of my private information over the forum, I was just heading to Private Message Sharp about it.