[Accepted] Tbear's Moderator Application

Server Moderator Application

Basic Information

Byond Account: Tbear13

Character Name(s): Tyler White, Mark Sulyard, Aeson Palmer, Devi, Mraliikijr M'hakramar, Deacon Ellis, Vakaris Dvorak (ded)

AI Name(s): None

Discord username + tag: tbear13/brm375#4142

Timezone: EST

When are you on Aurora?: 7 AM - 10 PM usually.

Experience

How long have you played SS13?: Since September, the 9th or so.

How long have you played on Aurora: I started playing here a day after I started playing SS13 I think.

How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: I'm familiar with combat and security stuff, the *basics* of engineering and medical, and know nothing about science. I'm also the worst cook this server has ever had.

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: Nope.

Have you read through the criteria thread; https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4198 - and believe that you mark off all the criteria?: Yeah, I think I meet those criteria.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: Nope.

Personality

Why do you play SS13?: I mean, it's just a really fun game. Every round is different, you never know what to expect.

Why do you play on Aurora?: Well, I've played here pretty much since I started SS13 and it's been my go-to server ever since. The community is great, it has enough action to keep me entertained, and I've always loved some good roleplay.

What do moderators do?: Well, they moderate. They make sure players are being chill and following the rules, keep roleplay going smoothly, and try to keep everyone happy.

What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?: Well, a moderator here has to be a little more roleplay focused than most, making sure everyone stays in character along with following the rules. It's not too much different than what I said above, really, just keep everything fun and roleplay focused.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I wanna help out the server and players, I guess. I've been playing here a while, and I think I'll enjoy giving a little back to the server. I would also like to abuse power as much as possible.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?: I'm usually pretty chill, I'm willing to help newer players, I'm active, and I know the rules. Also my meme game is at least an 8/10

How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?: I can handle insults and stress pretty well, but I do get pretty salty about something every once in a while. I'm working on that.

Anything Else You Want to Add:

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to shoot me a PM at tbear13/brm375#4142 .

Edited by Guest

[b]Discord username + tag:[/b] (Specify your discord username and tag [Example#0001]. Contact details can be requested/provided over a more secure channel, such as PMs. Delete this comment when making the application, and replace with the answer only.)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]

You forgot the age field.

[b]Discord username + tag:[/b] (Specify your discord username and tag [Example#0001]. Contact details can be requested/provided over a more secure channel, such as PMs. Delete this comment when making the application, and replace with the answer only.)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]

You forgot the age field.

Huh, I wonder how that happened. I copied it straight over. I'll fix that now though, thanks!

• 1 month later...