[Accepted] LordBalkara's Wiki Maintainer App

Ckey/BYOND Username:Lord_Balkara

Position Being Applied For: Wiki Maintainer

Past Experiences/Knowledge: I think I've got a decent enough knowledge of formatting to do this, and what I don't know I can always look up.

Examples of Past Work: To be completely frank, I don't have much of any past work as someone who maintains a wiki.

Additional Comments: The main reason I'm making this app is because of a lot of minor issues and inconsistencies I've noticed in some places on the wiki, and I would like to have the needed permissions to address them. The one that really made me decide to make this application was that the summary of the overall lore still says the year is 2459, yet it is now 2460. This is a really minor problem, and I would feel almost guilty for asking someone else to change it, so if I myself could fix minor inconsistencies like that myself, that would be great. I don't have any grand plans really, except maybe making adjustments to a few pages here or there to make them less LRP-y. I just want to be able to improve the overall quality of the wiki.

The current objective of the wiki team is to get all the juicy new stuff that came with the last updated in their proper place on the wiki. I am going to look toward the removal of M/LRP styled sections on the wiki and eventually try to get the wiki a general vibe to it. Where it feels like it was written by people on the same page instead of dozens of people from all over.

I had virtually no experience when I joined the team and now I run it. So I can't cut you out because of that.

Accepted. Someone please lock and archive.