[Denied] AgentWhatever's Wiki maintainers re-application

Ckey/BYOND Username: AgentWhatever

Position Being Applied For Wiki maintainer

Past Experiences/Knowledge: Worked previously on other wiki's to give pages more functionality navigation-wise and made pages easier to read.

I have done the same already with the Aurora wiki

Examples of Past Work: The department navigation templates, job navigation templates, the current WIP map layout explanation project, the revival of the construction page and about a ton of small edits here and there on various pages.

Updated a ton of images.

Additional Comments:I'm back after 6-7 months. If you want to yell at me for what I did, search me up in discord. Otherwise, hi.

I missed the crap out of this place.

Hey, AgentWhatever. You're not disqualified from this position, However, due to how soon it's been since you've returned, I urge you to get involved in the server and community. This application will be open for a month. I can't accept this application until you've been here for awhile, as you've been gone from the server for a very long time.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello AgentWhatever! It's been a month give or take, and here I am as promised to review your application.

Your knowledge of Wiki work and methodology are extremely impressive, looking over previous projects of yours and the like, especially the multitude of imagework on the Wiki, on merit this application would be a very easy choice.

However, on review of your activity, despite being asked to be a bit more active, you lack activity on the server. I can't give you this position on merit alone -- I have to be sure that you're involved with the community as well. I'm going to have to deny this application.

You can reapply in the future when your activity is better, and you won't have to wait a month in that case. Thank you for applying!

This can be locked and archived.