[Accepted]House_Of_Synth's Wiki Maintainer Application

Ckey/BYOND Username:House_Of_Synth

Position Being Applied For: Wiki Maintainer

Past Experiences/Knowledge: Before taking my hiatus from basically everything back in march, I was a wiki maintainer for some time. I've also been a part of the moderation staff for nearly two years in total, discounting my hiatus. So I'd say I have a good amount of knowledge. I can also, usually, decipher some things from the code if necessary. Worst case scenario I learn a new job slot.

Examples of Past Work: I did most of the mining wiki's redesign, building it from the ground up when mining was changed to the points system. I didn't have much time on my hands due to exam pressure and didn't really pull my weight much last time I was a maintainer. This is something that will not be a problem this time as I intend to manage my time much more efficiently, leaving time for me to put into the server.

Additional Comments:

Hey House of Synth. If you had applied shortly after returning from your hiatus, I'd have been concerned and have had to give you time to be involved in the server, but since you've been working as a Moderator and are decently active, that won't be a problem.

I'll come to a decision tomorrow.

Ey' House of Synth. I've considered your app, and my concerns were few to start out. You did a great job on the Mining Guide when you used to be a part of the team, and I don't see any reason not to be glad to have you back on the team -- Just be sure to let us know if you decide to take another hiatus!

Application accepted. This can be locked and archived.