[Resolved] Staff Complaint-Matt

I hereby wish to express my in-gratitude, and complete frustration towards one of your staff members, i believe a moderator wich goes by the name Matt.....something.

I belive and in good and sane judgement, that he does not meet some of the behaviour requirements at all....he is completly unchangable towards his decisions despite new evidence when available, and completly disregards others, launching straight at their throats and banning them for weeks, when trying without any-real problem sometimes. This has made, and I can confirm, at least someone quit the game completly. He is extremly serious in a bad sense, and does not know what fun means at all.

His extremly toxic behaviour, never lets any AI do anyhting. And personally, in my case, for example, I got banned for merely touching the SM twice. Without any real damage. He then proceeded to tell me that I was a terrible AI, and that he will bann me for 1 entire week, to learn how true AI´s play......I feel like he favours some people over others, and I am completly offended by him. All the staff behaviour rules he pretty much butchers. Please, I really mean it, you don´t have to belive me, but please just warn him to abido more by the laws, and stop jumping at peoples throat please.....and then you will learn if he really does that. Heck you can even probably monitor conversation....and see how agressive he is, A lot of modders are these way, because they cannot be the AI and feel like anyone who does anything as AI is doing their jobs wrong, it´s VERY easy to yell at people when your not the one doing it. Please do tell them all to calm down a bit, and really take measures when need, instead of yelling at people. I am also aware that it seems like people don´t do anything, but they literally have nothing else to do with their lives, rather than monitor a man, and absolutly not let him do anything?. Take it easy Jeez. I do not say that they are always wrong nor that they are all wrong, but take for example someone like Red.....another moderator, on trial I believe, he is 10 time sbetter than Matt..........and was able to solve the same problem better, funnier, and more respectfull.

Also this aside, please do make game-modes a little more diverse, in most games now-a-days there is no rampant AI, and what the AI can only truly do, is wacth the game.......nothing exiting happens anymoore......and whenever an AI pushes a button the mods immideatly jump at it´s throat with the excuse that the AI role is important......the AI has no roleplay, nor do some other jobs........it sometimes feels like your a fucking slave, and whenever you don´t abide your master, to make things funnier, like for example turning the lights on and off, your masters jump at your throat with ACCUSATIONS. When truly sometimes, you only made mistakes, or wanted merely to build some atmosphere instead of stayign there rotting, without anything exiting for hours. I hope you understand and try to resolve some of the problems mentioned in this constructive criticism, and I hope more players get around to playing on Aurora :9 :) Have a nice day. But please do really consider the things I meantioned, they are a pressing issue, wich makes AI players really really, not impervious and really boring.

I'll do this point by point.

1) Your post isn't formatted. I should ignore it but this is faster.

2) AI's are slaved. You're sophisticated pieces of technology meant to serve. You may have as many quirks as you as long as it doesn't violate your laws.

3) This is a week ban. You deserved it. Lack of action is not an excuse.

4) Gameplay suggestions go to the suggestion forum.

Personal addendum. This behavior warranted a permanent synthetic ban until successfully appealed. But I'm not going to override his decision.