[Expired]Can you unban me ?

Total Ban Length: 7 day

Reason of Ban: i don't reply an admin

I don't reply to an admin because i was afk (I'm going out shopping), and at the moment, i dosn't have the time to go into a cryopod or do a /afk.

Also can you unban me please, i really could not reply the admin at the moment.

(ps: sorry for my English)

So, here's the thing. You've gotten yourself into some trouble regarding SSDing and ghosting in messed up places. Not to mention a warning regarding this spesific thing.

You've failed to adhere to your warning and you just left your computer not even a minute after asking around on general comms for an assistant.

Do you understand the issue here?

yes i understand but in the moment i couldn't send you (admin) the message. i don't lie about my afk.

After it i not horrible if i'm not unban (i will return in 5 day it is not horrible) but what is SSDing and ghosting ? (in the futur i will no do the same error)

Right then. I have no issues with unbanning you, if you're clear on how to properly handle needing to leave.

And for your question:

Going SSD=Logging off, quitting the game or w/e. It is preferable that you use cryo however.

Ghosting=Leaving your body behind, and entering the realm of the dead. You do not do this unless your character is inside a cryotube, or you're slowly dying somewhere with no hope of rescue.

If you understand the difference and such, we can make something work.

• 2 weeks later...