Permanent ban on IP

BYOND Key: monster1904

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: sircatnip

Reason of Ban: Banned by host: Reason; You, or another user of this computer or connection (10edmund) is banned from playing here. the ban reason is: Griefer, ran around shooting out windows as non-antagonist Detective, breached the station. Logged immediately when contacted by staff. This ban was applied by sircatnip on 2017-03-23 14:49:56

Reason for Appeal: I'm not too sure what really happened, cause it was so long ago. 10edmund is my cousin in real life and he used to come over and we would lan space station 13 without metacomms. I'm not sure I remember this event but it's been a year and i'd just like to come back because I remember playing on Aurora a bunch back in the day.

This was just short of two years ago now, but based on your notes and my memory you have a pretty long history of disregarding the rules entirely:

27b414f0219bf75ce9978257b8c09e00.png

Before I lift the mirror, I need you to tell me if you've attempted connection on any other ckey barring your own in the past year.

I'm not even going to try and cover this up I actually remember this chain of events happening now. It began with edmund and me talking via netspeak a bit in private, i think we were two people in either viro or genetics but after that a admin pm'd me telling me to stop, (Alberyk) to which i obviously didn't cause you can see the next ban log i'm being banned for it. I don't know what to say other then i'm sorry and my behavior has since been much more in line. I've been playing on Oracle station under Joseph Carter and for the most part i've been having alot of fun, playing in-line and RPing properly. The only other words i have to say is i'm sorry for my past behavior and I hope you can look past it and give me another chance. You won't regret it and I can promise you that.

The only other ckeys that might have been on by me were Divintty, monster1905, bepis, and like any other weird names. Anything other then that was my cousin, edmund. (Who wont be logging on with me via the same connection ever again, cause he doesnt play.)