[ACCEPTED] Ban Appeal - ban made by tomiixstarslasher

BYOND Key: MoonTruther

Total Ban Length: Perma

Banning staff member's Key: tomiixstarslasher

Reason of Ban: After multiple notes and bannings, he again showed low rp behavior by griefing in chemistry and after getting fired, attempting to burn himself with chemicals. it dose not seem like this player is putting much thought into role-play or their character. take time off from aurora, try other less rp heavy variants of ss13, and after a long break if you want to try HRP again you can appeal with your understanding of what is expected of HRP. thank you.

Reason for Appeal: I have learned my lesson, and i have gotten into HRP at yawn wider station, and i would like to try this sever again. i was rather new to the game at the time, and i wish to try again on the sever, now that i am ready to follow the rules, and that i understand that HRP is something you make characters for, and work hard at to get better at it.

Given that the banning member of staff is currently unavailable, I will be taking care of this appeal.

Your ban was issued barely a month ago. Has this been enough time for you to learn the ropes of HRP? Have you spent time reading and understanding our rules? (https://aurorastation.org/rules.html)

I believe i have indeed prepared myself for HRP, and i have read the sever rules. i have also made several characters for yawn wider, that i could carry over into this sever. (minus the ERP.)

You've got serious incidents noted in your record. All of them happened just in the month of April, and in just a few days.

I'm very hesistant to remove this ban, given your past. You'll need to give me some solid arguments as to why should I unban you.

You've got serious incidents noted in your record. All of them happened just in the month of April, and in just a few days.

I'm very hesistant to remove this ban, given your past. You'll need to give me some solid arguments as to why should I unban you.

i'm not sure how i can prove that i'm ready for HRP.. other than i'm ready to follow the rules, and i could carry some of my characters over from yawn wider station.

Perhaps have claims from this servers staff to your ability to HRP?

You can ask the admins if you would like, i must admit that i was banned from the sever for being under 18 on a ERP sever. If your willing to give me another chance, i'm willing to spend time on the sever and follow the rules.

You can ask the admins if you would like, i must admit that i was banned from the sever for being under 18 on a ERP sever. If your willing to give me another chance, i'm willing to spend time on the sever and follow the rules.

Im saying you should ask them and get logs and screenshots and testimonys

Only post if involved. If you are not a moderator or administrator and were not involved in a specific incident that may elicit a ban request, you may not post or reply to a ban request regarding that incident.

I will unban you. But you are on thin ice. If you were to get any new notes or warnings, you will be permabanned again, with restricted appeal conditions, or no possibility to appeal at all. Please be mindful of what you do.

Locking. Archiving tomorrow.