[Resolved] Character/Player Complaint - Paris Fawkes

I think I agree with the others. Everytime I interacted with you, it was leading to potentail problems. When you have this kind of behavior, a.k.a attempted murder, many assaults, I don't think NanoTrasen would even allow you to even stay on the station as a visitor.

Fortunately, I save the logs sometimes.

-snip-

If you could show the whole log, we would be able to see that we were taking about MY RECORDS (cause I had a previous sexual harrassment charge, related to Lilium)

But again, then why did Rylee come to my Cell to tell me that she was sorry if any of that was her fault?

How is this dude not permabanned from the server

Seriously, I've encountered this character countless (okay more like 4-5) times before and I am pretty sure I've had them personally demoted and stripped of authority like three times now. Unless they keep wiping their own security records, I don't understand how the player doesn't really recognize what's wrong with their play yet. At this point I don't really care, I think he would be better off forced not to play this server.

First of all, my records were never deleted.

Second, if you read this whole thread, I have recognized that I have to improve my roleplay level and I'm trying to do it

I won't say anything about your opinion, getting me permabanned. I guess there are different kinds of people in this world. On the one hand, you want me to be permabanned instead of letting me improve, on the other hand, for example, I will quote Geeves ''I believe you have the ability to be an excellent player within you ... We just need to chisel out some chucklefuckery and work on your roleplay, and you'll, in my eyes, be quite a great person on-server.''

Thank you for taking part in this complaint.

You have yet to explain why you felt it was needed to get suspended on all other shifts, as that is still blatantly being a self-antagonist.

You think it is stupid when people call your character out on making remarks inappropriate for an at work communications channel, and then instead think it is wise to make a ''joke'' about raping Tajara? How could that ever be justified as ''oh yeah this is the most realistic thing my character can do at present.'' Do you still believe you were suspended solely for your records? Why was refusing to disarm fully a realistic thing to do in that scenario? Why was pepper-spraying the officers that were ordered to detain you a realistic thing to do in that scenario?

I can understand frustration, both for characters and OOC'ly. But for the love of God you're playing a 25 year old security officer on a top tier research station who has most likely gone through at least the most basic of training to not lose their shit at the slightest provocation. Yet still Fawkes seems to do exactly that, lose his shit at the most minor things and then escalate them to a suspension. You are supposed to be playing an adult, not a kid that can throw tantrums on a whim. An adult that is supposed to at least show some care over keeping their job. If Fawkes is shown to be this incapable of keeping their shit together in such a short time, how did he even make it to the age of 25 without being in jail multiple times? How did he even get hired in the first place?

Can you understand why I think your character is just incredibly unrealistic?

I clearly understand all the mistakes related to my character, they exist, of course. That's why I moved him out of Security, I think that being Security requires something I don't have (for the moment), it's a mix of roleplay and being able to handle situations...

And I don't have to explain the other shifts, cause I have been punished for that (by the admins) so let's say I've paid those debts

sebkillerdk on 2018-04-06 16:13:38

Was talked to about the recent development/behavior of their character, talked to about reviewing it to make them more belieaveable as a character that would be hired by NT

The player in question appears to have been told to "chill the f*ck out". There are levels of hostility you can engage in before it becomes a dumb meme. Your character appears to be consistently going over that level. I have confirmed with worthy on discord that the date of the OP is the latest incident. There was apparently some sort of miscommunication between seb or worthy in that the incident had been handled. Regardless it does appear resolved so long as the problematic behavior does not continue.