[Resolved] Theplahunter/SovietCyanide Player Complaint

BYOND Key: HunterRS

Game ID: N/A, Discord Only

Player Byond Key: ThePlaHunter

Staff involved: N/A

Reason for complaint: This was in the voice channel and direct evidence for it has not been gathered but I can have multiple people vouch that this is a constant issue and that I am not the only person affected by this. Zelmana has always been there for a majority of them and I believe it is needed for the longest time to post this due to Soviet, after being told multiple times, continues to bully and insult people in voice and in general chat. Last night he was reading Liliums character records in a condescending voice and was told by multiple people to stop, which he never did.

Did you attempt to adminhelp the issue at the time? If so, what was the known action taken by administration/moderation? Multiple complaints to staff have been brought up, and Zelmana has been for a lot of it

Approximate Date/Time: All the time.

Edited by Guest

Ban requests are ONLY for reporting outright grief that occurred when admins were not online to handle it, or extremely serious cases that are not suited for a player/character complaint. Examples: Phoron griefing for the former. Violation of laws such as distributing illegal content for the latter.

Is this difficult to read.

Moved to the appropriate subforums.

And @HunterRS you might want to update your format to match the subforum.

Is direct bullying and insulting people not griefing? I still believe this should be in ban request due to no one dealing with it and it happens constantly

I was told about this, and I'm hesitant to continue because I don't want to be an asshole, cause I know it's gonna be that way, but here I am anyway. So, I have a bit of a history with Soviet or Plahunter or whatever you want to call him which Hunter kind of implied a little bit earlier. I can confirm he did in fact start reading my character records last night in VC and myself and several others told him to stop, I got a little more aggressive than I should have, I will admit, which wasn't cool. He then not long after made a comment about bar-tending characters being trash after I had explained why I pretty much have to (I have technical issues with combat and what not) which was again met with backlash by others. He claimed it wasn't directed at me, but that was debatable given the former topic. This was just the most recent of many incidents involving Soviet both on voice and OOC involving myself. Each time he claims "I'm just joking", but at this point that doesn't seem to be true.

Is direct bullying and insulting people not griefing? I still believe this should be in ban request due to no one dealing with it and it happens constantly

Latching onto a single piece of a sentence is amazing but not really wise. Rules and regulations are to be read in full, and considered in full. Not doing so is considered quote mining/rule lawyering, as you are willfully ignoring the greater context of whatever piece of quote you wish to use.

Ban requests are ONLY for reporting outright grief that occurred when admins were not online to handle it, or extremely serious cases that are not suited for a player/character complaint. Examples: Phoron griefing for the former. Violation of laws such as distributing illegal content for the latter.

So two notes. First, due to the nature of Discord VC, you are expected to contact staff. So the excuse of staff not being on to handle a discord case is rarely, if ever, applicable.

Second, in the case of OOC issues, and not IC grief, the only acceptable case for a ban request is a violation of actual real life legal laws. And no, this does not fall into this case, because Soviet has yet to actually pursue Lilium beyond the confines of Aurora to a degree where it would constitute the actual legal definition of harassment.

Third. Summa summarum: this would get treated as a player complaint regardless of however many technicalities you wish to raise. So by virtue of enforcing the de-facto SOP, this is and will remain a player complaint. And yes I know I lied, there's three notes instead of two.

Anyways I'm mostly making noise because apparently, despite there being clear directives now, people are still misunderstanding what the actual hell a ban request is for. You may carry on with the complaint. And you still have to update your format, Hunter.

Technically, cyberbullying is illegal and where I am you can get jail time.

Plahunter has on various occasions harassed me in Aurora’s discords, and frequently bitches about me in places I cannot defend myself - despite me rarely talking to him.

It is to the point that I have another community member who messages me everytime plahunter says something about me so I can deal with it.

He also had the whole argument Pacman did about putting my actual face on memes and spreading them - and really did not want to listen or understand how it was dickish.

So, I thought he was just acting like this towards me, but as it turns out this is towards a number of people. I'll contribute my experiences with him here as well then.

So, after I 'failed' to ban XanderDox from the NT-ISD Discord server for not wanting his face used for memes, Soviet approached me saying that I favoured XanderDox and that it was bias. My relations with anyone aside, don't expect that trying to argue in favour of using other people's faces for jokes is okay if they don't want it done. It's a dick move.

Anyways, after this 'failure' to handle a percieved issue due to his assumption that my verdict was purely based on Xander and I knowing one another, Soviet began to take shots at me whenever he got a chance too.

Yesterday, I spoke to him asking him to stop before I continued to report these issues, but as it turns out this is affecting more people than just me and I think it is worth me talking about.

I'll add screenshots when I get a chance later today.

Here's are some various screenshots relating to incidents in the last month or two.

be43fcd33a554f7e98722d2512dbb23a.png

fdbf87a0b245079ea1fb458fdd2e0c20.png

Screenshot_20180403-233047.jpg

There specifically are screenshots of his memes that he and Pacman made, that I believe when he was told to stop spreading in ISD - He went elsewhere to show.

cd2b1bd2ad3ea56bfb522e06c3166881.png

I want to note that despite Amory and I being good friends - I absolutely was warned for getting to terse, and I've been banned like twice or three times there - there is NO special treatment going on. The issue with my personal face on memes goes back to when Garn had to punish Pacmandevil for the same thing and there is precedent of not allowing it.

Right, so a few things.

Last night you claimed I was 'bullying you' and I 'made you cry' when all I sent to you was this statement after you denied claiming you were trying to drown me out and outdo me with your rim world run by constantly narrating it and trying to draw attention from mine. Which you denied and I got confirmation from a witness ( @teilyos ) that you did. This was all I sent you last night.

1622f91cf18d907a0df63943a7ead09a.png

I was also not aware that reading out someones own written backstory in a voice that can be considered condescending is 'bullying', if you're that overly sensitive over your characters backstory and extremely sensitive I apologize but just because somebody criticizes it and makes fun of it doesn't make me a bully.

Are we also going to ignore the fact that Lilium came in to the discord last night and acted like 'Drunk Lilium' calling people cucks for no absolute reason ( @zelmana can confirm this, as well as you Hunter as you were present) and generally being an annoyance to cause headaches and gather attention to herself, she is not the victim she likes to portray herself by saying this is 'all unprovoked' and 'she has done absoloutely nothing wrong' with her constant outbursts against people like Nursie and general toxicity late at night when she thinks she'll get away with it because she's 'tired'.

To Amory and Xanders complaints

I already apologized to you Amory for last night, shown here

77752143a69195f6979d306b227f9243.png

And you continued to push the point so you could just be right and said we were not 'settling it' where instead you kept pushing for more and more, trying to make me lose my cool or admit I was wrong about more things.

6d0b135b41cbe52f20732fd06dc06c73.png

After -you- PMed me out of the blue saying 'i've reported your behavior to the admins and I want you to stop or i'll keep just reporting you' which I took as a threat.

409bf9a95fe02b3b86be8889aeeaf4d1.png

And to Xander, when you constantly thrash the community staff such as saying they're extremely disorganized, ( @alberyk was there for that) and you repeatedly post pictures of your own face and use it as your discord -profile picture- I have a hard time believing you don't want it 'out there'. You just don't want to be put into a meme, which everybody has been put into at some point in their life. Just because you put your face into an extremely public setting and then say 'oh guys pls don't meme me' doesn't mean it'll happen. You constantly provoke people by posting said pictures of your face and then scream 'lol they can't make memes of me because i'll just report them for being bullies' and hide behind the curtain of the rules while you continue to play victim and put yourself out there to bait people.

Also, for 'shittalking you where you can't respond' the 2nd one was on the public aurora discord (which you're banned from for your own toxic behavior) and it was contributing to an active discussion, so why not report the rest of the people talking about it?

Also I never posted the meme of your face and 'when will you learn' on the ISD, it was posted once on the aurora main discord and after I was informed to stop when prior I didn't know about it, I did.

Right, so a few things.

Last night you claimed I was 'bullying you' and I 'made you cry' when all I sent to you was this statement after you denied claiming you were trying to drown me out and outdo me with your rim world run by constantly narrating it and trying to draw attention from mine. Which you denied and I got confirmation from a witness ( @teilyos ) that you did. This was all I sent you last night.

1622f91cf18d907a0df63943a7ead09a.png

I was also not aware that reading out someones own written backstory in a voice that can be considered condescending is 'bullying', if you're that overly sensitive over your characters backstory and extremely sensitive I apologize but just because somebody criticizes it and makes fun of it doesn't make me a bully.

Are we also going to ignore the fact that Lilium came in to the discord last night and acted like 'Drunk Lilium' calling people cucks for no absolute reason ( @zelmana can confirm this, as well as you Hunter as you were present) and generally being an annoyance to cause headaches and gather attention to herself, she is not the victim she likes to portray herself by saying this is 'all unprovoked' and 'she has done absoloutely nothing wrong' with her constant outbursts against people like Nursie and general toxicity late at night when she thinks she'll get away with it because she's 'tired'.

To Amory and Xanders complaints

77752143a69195f6979d306b227f9243.png

And you continued to push the point so you could just be right and said we were not 'settling it' where instead you kept pushing for more and more, trying to make me lose my cool or admit I was wrong about more things.

6d0b135b41cbe52f20732fd06dc06c73.png

After -you- PMed me out of the blue saying 'i've reported your behavior to the admins and I want you to stop or i'll keep just reporting you' which I took as a threat.

409bf9a95fe02b3b86be8889aeeaf4d1.png

And to Xander, when you constantly thrash the community staff such as saying they're extremely disorganized, ( @alberyk was there for that) and you repeatedly post pictures of your own face and use it as your discord -profile picture- I have a hard time believing you don't want it 'out there'. You just don't want to be put into a meme, which everybody has been put into at some point in their life. Just because you put your face into an extremely public setting and then say 'oh guys pls don't meme me' doesn't mean it'll happen. You constantly provoke people by posting said pictures of your face and then scream 'lol they can't make memes of me because i'll just report them for being bullies' and hide behind the curtain of the rules while you continue to play victim and put yourself out there to bait people.

Also, for 'shittalking you where you can't respond' the 2nd one was on the public aurora discord (which you're banned from for your own toxic behavior) and it was contributing to an active discussion, so why not report the rest of the people talking about it?

Also I never posted the meme of your face and 'when will you learn' on the ISD, it was posted once on the aurora main discord and after I was informed to stop when prior I didn't know about it, I did.

Staying civil here, I was told you were chewed out by teilyos for using him as a scape goat. Also when half a dozen people tell you to stop, aka reading the records, then stop, don't continue. If someone doesn't like how you continue to paint them in a bad light with how you act towards them/call them/talk behind their back, then stop.

This is the direct issue we are addressing here, there is a line between fun bickering and blatant insulting, which you have been told by multiple staff members and community members to calm down

On top of Lilium being Tired, yes it's annoying, but no it's not just a server thing, she has done it just casually in private calls, she doesn't do it to get attention, I bet everyone is different when they are tired, I sure am.

SNIP

Staying civil here, I was told you were chewed out by teilyos for using him as a scape goat. Also when half a dozen people tell you to stop, aka reading the records, then stop, don't continue. If someone doesn't like how you continue to paint them in a bad light with how you act towards them/call them/talk behind their back, then stop.

This is the direct issue we are addressing here, there is a line between fun bickering and blatant insulting, which you have been told by multiple staff members and community members to calm down

On top of Lilium being Tired, yes it's annoying, but no it's not just a server thing, she has done it just casually in private calls, she doesn't do it to get attention, I bet everyone is different when they are tired, I sure am.

Alright I will admit that I was unfair and rude when I was reading it out, and that was my fault. That's all I have to say about that.

-But- Teilyos chewed me out because he was not aware of the context and he had just woken up, yes he's still upset about me using him as a way to get at you, but all I did was prove you wrong. It was not being a scapegoat, you did not provide the context for the conversation and claimed I was bullying you for showing evidence that you had lied and denied what I had said. You have a problem where when people use evidence to prove you wrong, you use it as a way to portray the person as personally attacking you and getting them in trouble. I've noticed you also didn't post any logs of the repeated messages you send me inbetween you blocking me where you were putting one sided conversations without allowing rebuttal?

You're painting me to be some relentless bully when you're the one who constantly tries to talk over me and drown me out with your own rimworld game (which you started after mine and said, I quote 'Yes i'm trying to outdo you' and when I told you to stop you said 'lol just mute me I don't care.') I'm mostly upset that you're just disrespecting me by talking over me and saying that your gameplay is more important than mine, which is annoying and offensive. And i've told you this and you said 'I don't care'.

snip

I've only chosen to post here because you obviously have done harm to others as well, seeing as this complaint exists.

Here is the entire conversation you and I had yesterday.

da40871534d639f075ad8515d3221033.png

1e7a07a7084fb8bb9a543a3e25be34bd.png

1bedeee6e98bc5113ad2f56865a81126.png

c16ac307f3eb0e1df9ae0b4b265befdc.png

61a1a31a3e50ed7000c8b178a8c4ce8d.png

4ca34f8b8c35568a6f9708881d6f5469.png

Here's prior instances of you making some very interesting statements about me.

When I said something akin to you having not ERP'd you said:

6a01fff85f1fe9a90e016be646f0c8fb.png

Implicating that I ERP with Xander, which I do not:

ad400decf85c0dcf23a466e245a338c9.png

On April fools during the 'Community Manager' vote you had to say:

711e65ab3ff73aadf749959246d61b99.png

74048c6fc21e4e19e4ac2f6f87a846ed.png

Here is you, yesterday, after I made a player/character complaint about stuff that had literally nothing to do with you in the slightest, but you somehow connected the Captain being Xander to me making the complaint (for them?) and then tried to argue that both [mention]nursiekitty[/mention] and [mention]Sharp[/mention] are somehow in my, Xander, AND NT-ISD's pocket and biased in favor. Hell, neither I, nor Xander, were even present for this one. Also, I'm not sure what your issue is with NT-ISD. It is a quiet place mainly for people to ask questions and argue about stuff. The other two Staff members there aren't an issue as well, are they?

2627a429c0ce525ccbf716f186b0fb25.png

fba5776c4ee7101a6078863a0c48c05e.png

d42c2f6ab6ff76e338673975ad981d42.png

4d1a048c2cb1b518cfa098786769433f.png

197c8315dcfed751de838759cb121f14.png

b05c27fce10112af13cbfe936dad167b.png

If it is required, I can also post the entire logs of the original conversation that lead to his distaste for me over the NT-ISD/Xander situation that happened awhile back.

I was present in the voice channel as this all happened, and I'd like to return the topic to the particular event that occurred in the voice channel.

I remember being in the voice channel, and just messing around. without any issues, before Lillium joined in, after leaving for a bit, and proceeded to speak as if they were drunk. I do not want to exactly repeat what they've said, but they were just slurring their words and it was, i beg your pardon, extremely annoying.

At that point, Hunter and Soviet started telling them to actually go to sleep, which they refused, and kept speaking in the same tone. I do not remember whether this was before or after this particular event, but I was speaking about snowflake characters. And while I was counting the stuff that snowflakes have and do (which was not pointed towards Lillium in any shape or form), stuff like having a single mechanical limb, having a dark past with at least one family member dead, Soviet simply said "Oh and a father who got bombed because they're anti-NT, ahahah.". After that, Lillium left the voice channel, and started typing about how they hate Soviet, and how they are tired and have insomnia.

Personally, I see little to no problem with this, apart from what they did after being warned. What Soviet did was somewhat mockery, but again, he only really mentioned how Lillium's father did some edgy-stuff, I don't know the details. And I honestly don't think reading someone's records with a condescending voice as you've said, is a punishable offense.

I am not defending [mention]SovietCyanide[/mention] here, I'm merely stating my opinion solely on what happened in the voice-chat yesterday, as your report is based solely on that.

Which brings me to my next point, one I'd like to address to [mention]LiliumArgentium[/mention] .

This is, at least, the second report that's created in your name now, due to someone 'mocking your character'. And based on your ckey being your character's full name, and you being so sensitive about them makes it clear to say that you are attached to your character.

Which is totally fine, mind you, if not unhealthy. But this, in no way, shape or form grants you the right to form OOC complaints when your character is mocked either ICly, or OOCly.

Now, I do not know the entire backstory of them, but the 'unique' name, you making a merc contract that turned the round entirely into family drama around the Argentiniums, having a father that did some edgy stuff and then disappeared, having a single robotic limb, having "natural coloured" white hair, even though your character is far from an albino, and constantly speaking in radio with tildes, saying things like "Baby Wyaat" and similar behaviour is almost always granted to get people to joke about your character for being 'snowflakey'.

It is fine to have unique properties, it is what makes a character interesting an in-depth. But exhausting a character with uniqueness, and then presenting this uniqueness openly to everyone is extremely unhealthy. You practically cannot do that and expect people to not speak about it, even though they do not have the right to.

Hell, I'm willing to bet every character who's existed for more than a month has some unique features, like my clinically hypersexual Chief Engineer, Flamingo's PTSD-burdened CE, the Gay-Space-Dr.House with tremors Fernando Gonzales, Faysal-Al-Shawanni who has Sleep Terrors, Kardura Ma who has an extreme case of ADD, Lily Kadel who has a long, stressful past of growing up in a scavenging space-ship who has two mechanical legs, and et cetera. But none of those people shove their characters' traits in the faces of others.

I highly suggest that you review how you present your character to the others, and maybe review the character themselves if you feel like giving them a rework. I am not saying that receiving negative feedback from people in less-than-constructive forms is your fault, but if you get offended when someone reads your character's backstory, maybe it has to do something on your part as well.

[mention]Eve[/mention] You took the words right out of my mouth. I agree with this wholeheartedly. I believe that delivery of constructive criticism is an area that Soviet could receive some guidance on. Yesterday, they received a warning in regards to how they delivered criticism and how things may sometimes go too far. However, they continually bring up points that are extremely valid, and imo should not be punished for doing so. Voicechat on discord should not require a helmet and bubble wrap. Banter, such as calling people "thots" is common place. People call each other names to a varying degree of banter. "Cuck", "Retard", etc. are all examples. It happens. Intent is what should be regulated.

They have received both disciplinary action as well as continued guidance on this issue.

While I am within the voice chat, things are often settled between groups of players. People go from arguing passionately and spite w/ malice to forgiving one another and going on about their night laughing together. Due to this, incidents like these are hard to moderate. Because of this, we need specificity and direct messages to properly handle situations. There have been numerous times where this has not occurred, and players simply fussily leave, with no reporting.

In terms of voicechat, moderation and action requires a degree of reporting.

Thanks.

two-cents.jpe

Eve and Zelmana, as you know this isn't in Liliums name, that was just the breaking point. He has mocked me and Lilium in voice chat when we are both normal, has done this before when everyone is not tired.

This complaint isn't directed about it, it's directed toward everyone he has bullied/harassed on the server. And if I remember correctly wasn't Soviet permabanned for this in the past? Just wanting to bring that up.

Now before anyone decides to tell me the complaint isn't about them. Anyone I mention or quote has a part in this and will be addressed.

This was just the most recent of many incidents involving Soviet both on voice and OOC involving myself. Each time he claims "I'm just joking", but at this point that doesn't seem to be true.

Were these after the staff complaint which was resolved? If so, were they reported as requested?

The link for reference: https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=96023#p96023

Plahunter has on various occasions harassed me in Aurora’s discords, and frequently bitches about me in places I cannot defend myself - despite me rarely talking to him.

It is to the point that I have another community member who messages me everytime plahunter says something about me so I can deal with it.

Either my memory escapes me about the harassment or I never witnessed it, it's possible it's the former. I can however confirm on the bitching as I have intervened in an incident recently in the relay discord, the one you cited later on with [mention]nursiekitty[/mention] specifically. Do you have any actual direct harassment logs or pictures that we can reference? Nothing new comes to mind in terms of direct harassment, so were they things already handled and punished for?

I need to say that this is really childish of both of you. It's also obnoxious of both of you to do in vc and has actually resulted in specific VC rules being formatted.[mention]Theplahunter[/mention][mention]HunterRS[/mention] Discussing things of your game is fine, but not when you're narrating everything and drowning other people out. Grow up both of you.

Condescending: having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority. Yes, it can be considered bullying. But I'm of the belief that if someone wrote down their records, then they need to understand that people will read them.

This behavior is not ignored, if it is an issue, did you or others report it? [mention]Zelmana[/mention] I'm sure is not always 100% paying attention and perceives things differently from others. If [mention]LiliumArgentium[/mention] is being toxic and obnoxious to people, then they can be punished accordingly. I personally have not heard of this voice incident until it was in this complaint. If this is true, [mention]LiliumArgentium[/mention] will most likely be barred from the servers VC if future incidents occur. The same applies to anyone that is really acting like a nuisance.

I will say this is commendable and a good thing.

Telling you that they'll report you for what they perceive is harassment is fine. It means they don't like something you're doing and would prefer if you'd stop.

And to Xander, when you constantly thrash the community staff such as saying they're extremely disorganized, ( @alberyk was there for that)

He's entitled to his opinion to the current state of the staff team, as long as it isn't personal attacks to the members themselves. I personally believe we are organized as best we can, though mistakes will happen, it's normal. The important part is we learn from said mistakes and improve.

I do believe this is true and he hasn't done it since.

I honestly feel that you may not really know this line from past experiences. You have taken character feedback as personal attacks.

On top of Lilium being Tired, yes it's annoying, but no it's not just a server thing

It is absolutely a server thing. If it is annoying people in a server voice channel, it is a server thing.

You're painting me to be some relentless bully when you're the one who constantly tries to talk over me and drown me out with your own rimworld game (which you started after mine and said, I quote 'Yes i'm trying to outdo you' and when I told you to stop you said 'lol just mute me I don't care.') I'm mostly upset that you're just disrespecting me by talking over me and saying that your gameplay is more important than mine, which is annoying and offensive. And i've told you this and you said 'I don't care'.
You're both wrong. [mention]theplahunter[/mention][mention]HunterRS[/mention]

I remember being in the voice channel, and just messing around. without any issues, before Lillium joined in, after leaving for a bit, and proceeded to speak as if they were drunk. I do not want to exactly repeat what they've said, but they were just slurring their words and it was, i beg your pardon, extremely annoying.
This does strike me as something obnoxious honestly. I'd advise calling someone from staff about it in the future.

Personally, I see little to no problem with this, apart from what they did after being warned. What Soviet did was somewhat mockery, but again, he only really mentioned how Lillium's father did some edgy-stuff, I don't know the details. And I honestly don't think reading someone's records with a condescending voice as you've said, is a punishable offense.

The intent is also important.

I highly suggest that you review how you present your character to the others, and maybe review the character themselves if you feel like giving them a rework. I am not saying that receiving negative feedback from people in less-than-constructive forms is your fault, but if you get offended when someone reads your character's backstory, maybe it has to do something on your part as well.

I have to side with Eve on this. You will receive criticism in all roleplay platforms, this community is not an exception. I do advise [mention]LiliumArgentium[/mention] to give the points you raised a read, not taking everything said personally is a good thing. Not everything said is filled with malice.

Voicechat on discord should not require a helmet and bubble wrap. Banter, such as calling people "thots" is common place. People call each other names to a varying degree of banter. "Cuck", "Retard", etc. are all examples. It happens. Intent is what should be regulated.
[mention]Zelmana[/mention] is quite correct on these points. Especially the bolded part. Intent is something we do regulate. A person doing something out of ignorance to a situation is different to a person doing something out of malice, even if the actions are the same.

While I am within the voice chat, things are often settled between groups of players. People go from arguing passionately and spite w/ malice to forgiving one another and going on about their night laughing together. Due to this, incidents like these are hard to moderate. Because of this, we need specificity and direct messages to properly handle situations. There have been numerous times where this has not occurred, and players simply fussily leave, with no reporting.

In terms of voicechat, moderation and action requires a degree of reporting.

We cannot deal with things we are not aware. What we may perceive as banter could actually be an issue which we do not spot. Report it, worst case scenario we tell you it's not an issue and everyone moves on.

Eve and Zelmana, as you know this isn't in Liliums name, that was just the breaking point. He has mocked me and Lilium in voice chat when we are both normal, has done this before when everyone is not tired.

While it is not in their name, you're friends with [mention]LiliumArgentium[/mention], so I'm sure it has influenced this to a degree.

This complaint isn't directed about it, it's directed toward everyone he has bullied/harassed on the server. And if I remember correctly wasn't Soviet permabanned for this in the past? Just wanting to bring that up.

While it is just to bring up his permaban as it is relevant, I can't help but feel you're doing so since it's convenient in this case. I'm saying this because you've always advocated the past being forgotten and forgiven, at least when it only involves you.

Three things Abo.

Point 1: I posted this after getting tired of having to deal with this, as much as I friends with the other victims, I feel like even if I am I should be able to stand up for them. Every time I try to stand up for someone I have heard Soviet go, "Oh here comes Hunter again to save the day" or something like that. While sometimes the intent is to joke around, when I speak up and he says that, it sounds like he is attacking them.

Point 2: Yes, the Past can be put in the past, but as you seen we all improve, thats why I want that pushed back, I have changed and improved on my ability to take criticism, and have changed Edgar around it. But the past of a permaban for being toxic to the community? Thats something that should stay there if he is still doing it.

Point 3: I do not intend on making everyone listen to my Rimworld game, but most of the time people are quiet and don't say anything. If someone has a problem with it, I am sure then able to listen and calm it down. Now that I see it is a problem I will tone it down. But I at no point intended to out do anything, I may have said it but I really didn't mean it. I like listening to others games and someone has a problem, bring it to my face instead of talking behind my back.

I will say this is commendable and a good thing.

He apologized for being quite hostile that day. Not for anything else. You misunderstand what he says. He has not apologized for anything other than one sigular attack of a few.

I will get the specific instances from that day later on, once I am home.

Can I say something? Hopefully it won't get deleted if I conduct it in a serious and semi-respectful manner... ha....

First off, posting negative criticism on any of the community mediums regarding any member of this community is not cyberbullying. Nor is it, in the context of this discussion, illegal 'in your country', you are full of it. In that case, there are specific conditions your government looks for and there is zero evidence the government would use to testify. Especially since plahunter is American and the US hasn't gone complete 1984 yet and there are jurisdiction issues in spite of this. Do not expect your nuances of government to do anything about this issue and try to skew other people's moral compass by claiming a harmless (i.e., do you feel like your life is being threatened by these comments or are you delusional) action is 'illegal' in another country. It is ridiculous. Next point.

Negative criticism regarding any specific community member or their characters is not harassment. By the great will of God are you now able to breathe air and use brain power to use a computer or a home in a safe sheltered environment to try and make an open complaint regarding another player who slighted you because they do not agree with how you conduct yourself OOCly or ICly. There is a biting irony to be testifying - while on a public forum - against someone using their freedom to express ideas without stalking or telling other people to kill themselves unironically. Next point.

This is goddamn sad. That is all I will say. Next point.

If you guys can't be assed to report these smaller incidents as they pop up, then you are telling me one or more of these few things:

1.) You don't actually care.

2.) You don't think you have evidence.

3.) You want to drop some huge Nanako-tier complaint bomb on someone because you're really angry about some other person that you don't like existing in this community, so you'll put off due process for putting forward a massive amount of 'evidence' accrued over several months to try and prove a point.

4.) You think the staff are corrupt, out to get you and won't handle any of your concerns about anything, ever.

5.) You think the issue will be seen as so minor that it won't be handled the way you want it in spite of your irrational hatred of the person you're complaining about.

What this complaint is also telling me is that there's a fucking human centipede amalgamation of a grudge. There are so many grudges that exist between the few people that are complaining about each other. E.g., Plahunter, HunterRS, Lilium, Xander, Amory, etc. You all legit need to grow up. By engaging in these gagefights you are actively making a toxic server environment for everyone else. You didn't think of that, did you? Do you guys even care about how the rest of the community sees you, and do you guys even care about acting civil? Or do you guys just want to continue perpetuating this selfish high school drama?

Legit, this shouldn't be anyone's business at all. But when you shit up the public discord, or OOC, or VC, at the worst times with your asinine, tiny-ass issues that you're intent on blowing so far out of proportion that it gets, for example, my attention, you guys are fucking up big time.

Call me a bully. I don't give a fuck. I reserve the right to call you out if you're being an asshole to other people. I'm fucking tired of the lot of you regardless of what side you're on. You actively perpetuate drama and one of you literally cries when it bites you back in the ass. If you guys can't learn to tolerate each other then honestly I'd like to see you all forced away from the server. It would benefit more people if this stopped. I don't care how. But it needs to fucking stop.

Snip

I'm here because PLA has been, since a singular issue on the ISD sever, pestering me, making false accusations against me and making implications about my relations to staff and other players. I have very little to do with the others here other than this revolving around PLA. Whatever your issue is with my specific complaint, could you please point it out?

Snip

I'm here because PLA has been, since a singular issue on the ISD sever, pestering me, making false accusations against me and making implications about my relations to staff and other players. I have very little to do with the others here other than this revolving around PLA. Whatever your issue is with my specific complaint, could you please point it out?

I'm holding you all accountable, personally. I don't care who did whatever-the-fuck. It needs to stop now.

Snip

That's quite unfair, in my opinion. I want my issue handled. I don't come here to be pestered about how well I know other players and staff and hear about how I'm corrupt and running a circlejerk. I have a reason to be in this complaint against him. The others seem to be in a pissing match or something.

-snip-

I see your point, but this has gone too far, It was fine at the beginning, I understood his purpose of joking around. But after being told to stop and that it was rude and he didn't. I have had to bring to staffs attention multiple times. And even then, he continues.

Now, before you tell us to grow up, I would like to know that this is something I hate doing, but when I try to tell him what he is doing he wrong and he needs to stop, it always turns into people taking sides and staff having to break it up. Now I've been told this is what I should do, and me and Soviet are on decent terms when he isn't mocking people, it's just this behavior is getting a few of us ticked up, including me.

And, when did I ever want your attention? I never did, you just decided to jump in here, how is that my fault? You are telling us to grow up when you are jumping into a complaint you aren't even involved in.

Most of this isn't negative criticism, negative criticism is brought up when the player is around, some people aren't around when he mocks him.

And 1138, please stay out of this, telling people to take their problems and stuff it is quite rude, and unwanted.