[Resolved] Ban Request: Menown - 06MAR2018

Guest Menown

Guest Menown

BYOND Key: Menown

Accused Players Byond Key: Menown, Meowykins, Meowness, Neurotic Mnemonic, countless others, probably.

Time of Act: 1200CT

Reason for Ban:

1) Being a Dick in OOC

2) Sabotage of the Server

3) General Misconduct

Evidence: It has been brought to my attention that my behavior toward [mention]Alberyk[/mention] following an incident where my usage of an ore summoner brought the server to its knees and managed to crash it, is against our rules of conduct, namely the clause regarding not being a dick.

I no longer have the logs as I've since left my client, but I had called him a dick over OOC and told him to go fuck himself. Alberyk later told me that this behavior should have resulted in a ban but it didn't, so I'm petitioning to have myself banned. Permanent, temporary, I really don't fucking care anymore.

I'm breaking the multikey rule by masquerading as Neurotic Mnemonic, one of my many alt accounts as well, I guess, so you can probably tack that on.

As for general misconduct, I harass members of the community at times, typically in a joking way, namely Catnip, Kyres, and of course Alberyk, not to mention of course the mining incident that just occurred as well as my table-flip incident from earlier.

Really I should have been banned a long fucking time ago, so maybe this should be done once and for all.

You where given a warning for your actions which resulted in the server crashing. Thats really as far as this particular matter is going to go. You're notes are all tied together based on IP and CID so... we know. This ban request is invalid and a ban will not be placed on you.