Group of Welder Greifers complaint.

BYOND Key: Jboy2000000 (James Reaper)

Player Byond Key: Unknown (Del-Rel Tanner, Rose Miller, and Oliver Leech)

Reason for complaint: I walked into the chapel and found all three of them in there, hacking into the chapel office, with a welder tank behind the tables. When they saw me Del-Rel instantly welder bombed the chapel, and the other two followed James out of the vented chapel. After which they started to wordlessly beat him with his own holy book and a cane, the only time said anything during the event was "Praise Jesas." Afterwords they hid from security by running into botany. The entire hallway outside of the chapel was vented, closing off all of science, and cutting off everything from the library to escape for a few minutes.

I did adminhelp directly after the chapel was welderbombed, but after there was no reply I assumed admins were busy with something else or not around at all. In addition to what happened in this complaint, I now have more to add on. The round is going on and the shuttle has been called, and Oliver Leech started beating James over the head with an extended O2 tank. So that EoR greif to.

We didn't respond because we were busy dealing with the griefers at the time. The one who did the welder bomb was banned, we were unaware of the others being involved. The air in the hallway never went below 85%, safe for people to walk through and to trigger the safety doors to stop the spread.

The welderbomb was dealt with and we saw no reason to fix the hole or replace the air as there were engineers and atmos techs who could have done it.

As the player of Rose Miller, at the time of that incident, I was in the R&D when I heard the explosion of said welder bomb. ICly Rose walked out with an engineer to see what was going wrong with the vented area. She saw the Chaplain and pulled him into the Science Wing. I do not appreciate being blamed for this in any way.

EDIT: I haven't been online in a few days due to being distracted with Terreria to have noticed this, or receive any ahelps from the admin team. It was brought to my attention by another member of the community of this.

As the AI of this round, I can confirm that no one ever dragged the Chaplain into RD, I tried to get them too, I ever raised my AI voice at them, and opened the doors, but the Chaplain was chased off either towards escape or Hydroponics, and then a Head of Staff dragged my attention away with some order to my memory.

• 1 month later...