Discord Report - suethecake

BYOND Key: Chaznoodles

Accused Players Byond Key: suethecake

Time of Act: 4:25 GMT approx.

Reason for Ban:

Actions in Discord that continue a trend from long before where they would deliberately insult and target me, showing a huge grudge, being extremely aggressive. These issues happened before and they got away with them then, and I'm not keen on them getting away with it now. I'm more than certain these actions will continue on into the server itself as they have before, with her attacking people for calling her character a cat and the like, as well as using lethal force when it's not needed.

On a note here, Alberyk, who has previously admitted to having a bias against me, attempted to warn me in Discord for replying to what sue said with no aggression in my tone whatsoever, whereas sue got no such treatment for the below logs.

Evidence:

015cdc23a6.png

c081d77c17.png

289bbf2871.png

7332823e06.jpg

This will be mostly on the Discord side of things because I never interacted with Sue ICly.

Alright, I am going to take a stance against this ban request and agree with Alb why he did the way he did, you did only post what Sue said and never thought to put anything of what you said, and continued to say after Alb told you to drop it multiple times while we where trying to get back to talking about cloning. I don't know what backstory you have with Sue, but Chaz continued it and I took screenshots because I know how Chaz works when it comes down to this type of stuff. Tone does not factor into the formula for antagonizing someone and trying to continue something that should have been dropped. But it obviously is not dropped because of this ban request.

It started when they argued about emptying a revolver into a vampire who was flashing people and showed lethal force from what I hear.

8338ec42cfc18bf246432676d841114a.png

At the bottom of that, he said it is classic Sue fashion and she took offense and said the first comment you posted that she said after Chaz argued with her about her actions, Chaz not bothering to do the responsibal thing and contact a admin to sort what ever happened that round.

After a little of back and forward, Alb steps in and shuts it down and told them both to drop it. Sue stopped but Chaz kept going.

642b856615275890c97f183f32730653.png

Alb frankly did not care for who started it and wanted it out of general Discord. But Chaz insisted to keep going and said, "Sue is still up to her good old ways."

7caae1664e9b702ac6cde1ba10569126.png

I agree with Alb that Chaz was antagonizing Sue by claiming that and that he was going to a report.

It did continue after that with Chaz arguing why he should not get a strike on his Discord.

Also, the exact time shows on my phone if logs need to be dug up. - 7 mnt time.

I also think Chaz has a hard time sometimes when to drop things and when things should be dropped, I can list multiple examples but I will not do it here.

Lastly I think a ban request is completely un-needed because this is for you wanting someone to be permanently thrown out without the chance to see what errors that they have in their characters, not giving them a chance to fix it. I have seen no attempt to start with a complaint before jumping straight into the ban requests.

I will not respond to anything, because I will stay out of it and I posted what I need to post in my 3rd party interpretation.

Sonic already made a good point in this case, and most of the logs for this talk: https://imgur.com/a/9Km0P

Also, take in mind that I told to all to stop with that talk, Sue and others did, while you kept tauting and baiting Sue, which you did to start this talk as well. And no, I did not threaten you with ban from discord because you would make a report, but because you ignored my warning to drop it and carried on, in fact, no real action was taken against you even if you clearly ignored what staff told you. And I never said I have any bias against you, I did deal with several issues where you were part of them and ruled for, and against, when it was clearly needed.

And in the top of this, you were warned on the server, in the same day and in that round in question, for metagaming possible info and metagrudge related to the player in question, and that was not even issued fully by me, because I allowed other staff member to look into the matter and they reached the same decision as mine. While I agree that Sue should have reported it to staff, I fully understand this reaction in face of the harassament that has been happening for a solid time.

I don't see how saying 'I'm making a report' is anywhere near the level of the very first screenshot I posted. It was not said to antagonise, but to state what I was doing.

Lastly I think a ban request is completely un-needed because this is for you wanting someone to be permanently thrown out without the chance to see what errors that they have in their characters

You neglect to mention the fact that this player has been around for a long time, and has at no point made any effort to change either their IC or OOC approach to issues, resorting to killing players for calling their self-insert a cat, using lethal force without needs, sperging out in OOC, and other issues besides. If you have a trawl through the ban requests and complaints, I'm sure you'll find numerous issues that back this statement up.

Also, take in mind that I told to all to stop with that talk, Sue and others did, while you kept tauting and baiting Sue, which you did to start this talk as well. And no, I did not threaten you with ban from discord because you would make a report, but because you ignored my warning to drop it and carried on, in fact, no real action was taken against you even if you clearly ignored what staff told you. And I never said I have any bias against you, I did deal with several issues where you were part of them and ruled for, and against, when it was clearly needed.

At no time did I bait her, I stated I was going to make a report, which I have. You proceeded to try and strike me, to which I responded, asking why you were trying to strike me and not the person who had an autistic outburst in public. You have, in fact, admitted to bias, previously in discord as I believe.

And in the top of this, you were warned on the server, in the same day and in that round in question, for metagaming possible info and metagrudge related to the player in question, and that was not even issued fully by me, because I allowed other staff member to look into the matter and they reached the same decision as mine. While I agree that Sue should have reported it to staff, I fully understand this reaction in face of the harassament that has been happening for a solid time.

I'm going to state right here. As my character, I stated something along the lines of Aren't you prone to killing people for calling you a cat?. You proceeded to PM me and accuse me of metagrudge, when the ruling of metagrudge on server clearly states:

No metagaming. This could mean using any knowledge external to your character (knowledge of antag types/items as a non-traitor, or knowledge of who is the traitor from OOC information) to give yourself an unfair advantage.

At no time did this one single sentence, which was not acted upon or ever brought up again from either party, give me an unfair advantage of any sort. You pushed a note on me about metagaming when nothing of the sort took place.

I see nothing in here about any harassment I have ever caused to sue, where are you pulling that from? You fully understand someone sperging out and personally insulting someone, when it's wholly against the rules to make personal attacks?

As a note, I logged into the server a short while ago to retrieve the metagrudge rule for that post. When I logged in, I instantly got PM'd by Alberyk, who stated "We need to talk". Due to the bias he's displayed, I was unwilling to talk to him, so stated so, retrieved the rule, and left. I attempted to log in there, and received:

ee22a4fbda.png

I'd like to see evidence of harassment and metagrudge being presented here, by a staff member I'm willing to communicate with in a reasonable manner, as well as said metagrudge being weighed against sue's previous actions over the course of Aurora.

Chaz has some kind of weird fascination with trying to agitate me. I dunno if it's because he has a thing for me or what, but at this point it's gotten pretty old.

When the round started, I knew immediately seeing him in out of character chat, that it wasn't going to be a fun time. For reference, Chaznoodles and TechnoKat were both banned on Polaris for tracking me down while playing there and killing me because they don't like me. When Kaipov was arrested immediately by security, Chaznoodles tried to run off with him and get people to uncuff him, and generally tried to reason that it was alright because I was a cat and so on and so forth. Skull was informed of this issue when it occurred and elected not to take punitive action based on griefing on other servers - but its relevant now.

Anyway, Gainsboro was heavily antagonistic in-character to me because of his weird OOC grudge. The entire 'don't you kill people for calling you cat' makes no sense; that never happened, and there are no 'reports' on it despite what he was saying. If I could have chosen to ignore Chaz' character all round, I would have, but he was incessantly antagonistic, both in-character and later when the round ended out of character. 'Sue up to her old ways again', and so on. After being metakilled by him on /another/ server and coming here - I shouldn't have blown up at him, but I am 100% tired of dealing with him and his grudge.

So I'm not going to apologize for comments I made in Discord; he invited them upon himself.

I'm going to state right here. As my character, I stated something along the lines of Aren't you prone to killing people for calling you a cat?. You proceeded to PM me and accuse me of metagrudge, when the ruling of metagrudge on server clearly states:

No metagaming. This could mean using any knowledge external to your character (knowledge of antag types/items as a non-traitor, or knowledge of who is the traitor from OOC information) to give yourself an unfair advantage.

At no time did this one single sentence, which was not acted upon or ever brought up again from either party, give me an unfair advantage of any sort. You pushed a note on me about metagaming when nothing of the sort took place.

I see nothing in here about any harassment I have ever caused to sue, where are you pulling that from? You fully understand someone sperging out and personally insulting someone, when it's wholly against the rules to make personal attacks?

Except this was said:

[20:52:57] bczOZf SAY: Chaznoodles/(Gainsboro) : (Ceti Basic) That is a good joke from you, madam. Don't you kill people for calling you a cat, madam?

[20:53:32] bczOZf SAY: Chaznoodles/(Gainsboro) : (Ceti Basic) This unit has seen reports, madam.

When we asked what reports you said the following:

[20:57:25] bczOZf ADMIN: PM: Chaznoodles/(Gainsboro)->Alberyk/(Sslazhir Yinzr): As in, reports of Ana's actions onstation, filed by crewmembers off-duty, about her violent tendencies.

And then, you asked for other admin to deal with this, which resulted in the following:

e127b4cb5a14c1ce10306fcd278a19a6.png

Which does mean your character would know about such reports, which you did know how to explain where, and it is clear that ic reports are not public to all characters, and yes, even knowing about those is metagame, because your character has no access to those. And abour ooc conduct, you have indeed a warning related to the player in question.

Also, you have been warned about this behavior, in relation to the same player:

313e8f52fe04a7bee0f7b3a131db78eb.png

And then, a ban related to to this complaint, which is also related to ooc conduct.

c4de53a1ee5a5cb54eec1f87230ce39d.png

Also, take in mind I was not the only staff member to look upon the issue, I did bring this case to all admins and we reached this conclusion. And then, when was getting in contact with you via ahelp, you replied with such before logging:

[10:34:10] bYnQZf ADMIN: PM: Alberyk/(Sslazhir Yinzr)->Chaznoodles/(Chaznoodles): Hello, we need to talk.

[10:34:24] bYnQZf ADMIN: PM: Chaznoodles/(Chaznoodles)->Alberyk/(Sslazhir Yinzr): Not going to talk to you :^)

And at last, related to the discord, I only tried to issue a strike because you did not stop baiting/tauting after told to stop, while the other party already done so.

[20:52:57] bczOZf SAY: Chaznoodles/(Gainsboro) : (Ceti Basic) That is a good joke from you, madam. Don't you kill people for calling you a cat, madam?

[20:53:32] bczOZf SAY: Chaznoodles/(Gainsboro) : (Ceti Basic) This unit has seen reports, madam.

When we asked what reports you said the following:

[20:57:25] bczOZf ADMIN: PM: Chaznoodles/(Gainsboro)->Alberyk/(Sslazhir Yinzr): As in, reports of Ana's actions onstation, filed by crewmembers off-duty, about her violent tendencies.

What impact did this have on the round, as per the rule? Off-duty chatter happens, why were you pushing this so hard when it was a non-issue and was not discussed IC beyond that point?

Also, you have been warned about this behavior, in relation to the same player:

313e8f52fe04a7bee0f7b3a131db78eb.png

And then, a ban related to to this complaint, which is also related to ooc conduct.

c4de53a1ee5a5cb54eec1f87230ce39d.png

Okay, three OOC incidents, from over one year ago, the first two of which are the same incident. Tell me how OOC is IC metagrudge, please, as well as how this is relevant a year and five months later with no other interaction.

That last one's just hilarious, someone was too soft-skinned to deal with something so cried and has absolutely nothing to do with this issue.

Also, take in mind I was not the only staff member to look upon the issue, I did bring this case to all admins and we reached this conclusion. And then, when was getting in contact with you via ahelp, you replied with such before logging:

[10:34:10] bYnQZf ADMIN: PM: Alberyk/(Sslazhir Yinzr)->Chaznoodles/(Chaznoodles): Hello, we need to talk.

[10:34:24] bYnQZf ADMIN: PM: Chaznoodles/(Chaznoodles)->Alberyk/(Sslazhir Yinzr): Not going to talk to you :^)

And at last, related to the discord, I only tried to issue a strike because you did not stop baiting/tauting after told to stop, while the other party already done so.

As I have made abundantly clear with every single interaction I have ever had with you, I do not wish to talk to you over issues. I asked for another staff member in previous cases because you have openly admitted to being biased against me in the Discord. I had hopped on to get the metagame rule, nothing more.

Feel free to look through sue's notes and suchlike, as well as the complaints on the forum, as well as the complaints about them on Reddit, as well as ask players of their opinion of them. I'm still waiting for evidence of metagrudge.

When the round started, I knew immediately seeing him in out of character chat, that it wasn't going to be a fun time. For reference, Chaznoodles and TechnoKat were both banned on Polaris for tracking me down while playing there and killing me because they don't like me. When Kaipov was arrested immediately by security, Chaznoodles tried to run off with him and get people to uncuff him, and generally tried to reason that it was alright because I was a cat and so on and so forth. Skull was informed of this issue when it occurred and elected not to take punitive action based on griefing on other servers - but its relevant now.

Didn't involve me, I wasn't banned, irrelevant. I took no part in what happened. Check your facts before you make accusations.

Anyway, Gainsboro was heavily antagonistic in-character to me because of his weird OOC grudge. The entire 'don't you kill people for calling you cat' makes no sense; that never happened, and there are no 'reports' on it despite what he was saying. If I could have chosen to ignore Chaz' character all round, I would have, but he was incessantly antagonistic, both in-character and later when the round ended out of character. 'Sue up to her old ways again', and so on. After being metakilled by him on /another/ server and coming here - I shouldn't have blown up at him, but I am 100% tired of dealing with him and his grudge.

If you look at the round, I was heavily antagonistic to everyone in security, which I believe they can all testify to, due to you all interrupting a religious ceremony to beat the person down, as well as you all being compromised and trying to kill the Hos. I have absolutely no grudge towards you, I acted as the character would act towards any snowflake cat insulting people on open comms and threatening to harm people.

So I'm not going to apologize for comments I made in Discord; he invited them upon himself.

Classic. If I insult someone and display this unredeeming attitude, will I get away with it, or is it just favouritism at work?

As a note, both myself, Tool, Lasomaes and others have been removed from the Discord for expressing our opinions to each other without insulting or involving anyone who didn't want to be involved, by Alberyk.

Edited by Guest
5884573fd3.png

When Woodrat is available, I'll get the full rundown - but please, continue to lie. Polaris' administration have another story.

Still no clue what you're talking about, I have absolutely no metagrudge towards you, nor did I attack you.

As a related note, here's all the complaints against sue from the past, which all reflect the current IC and OOC behaviour, and that it has not changed at all:

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5317&hilit=complaint+suethecake

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5155&hilit=complaint+suethecake

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2046&hilit=complaint+suethecake

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2043&p=19530&hilit=complaint+suethecake#p19530

If you're too lazy to, I'm more than happy to collate opinions from players about their interactions with sue, and how they're in keeping with this trend.

Classic. If I insult someone and display this unredeeming attitude, will I get away with it, or is it just favouritism at work?

http://iob.imgur.com/uYGg/DSwTuDo2Uy

You attempted to antagonize me with this comment after I told you all to move to trash.

Also the one year old notes still stand because you never changed your attitude.

I am still going to post what I need to say against you because I fully support you getting Discord ban and server ban after you waved around what Sue said and supported the mob like mentality, not bothering to make complaints and acting like you are the victim.

I am sorry, Chaz. You are obviously an intelligent man but sometimes you let your selfishness and arrogant attitude cloud that intelligence. Please take the ban as a time out and take this into consideration, not just in spess man simulator, but in your life.

Please learn to let go, you will be a lot happier.

http://iob.imgur.com/uYGg/DSwTuDo2Uy

You attempted to antagonize me with this comment after I told you all to move to trash.

Look at what it says for a moment. If you took that seriously, you need to reevaluate how you view things on the internet.

Huge difference between an entirely comical insult - bimblesnub - and calling someone an insufferable cunt, both in different tones.

Also the one year old notes still stand because you never changed your attitude.

I am still going to post what I need to say against you because I fully support you getting Discord ban and server ban after you waved around what Sue said and supported the mob like mentality, not bothering to make complaints and acting like you are the victim.

I am sorry, Chaz. You are obviously an intelligent man but sometimes you let your selfishness and arrogant attitude cloud that intelligence. Please take the ban as a time out and take this into consideration, not just in spess man simulator, but in your life.

Please learn to let go, you will be a lot happier.

You'll need to explain what mob mentality you mean. The one where we all had a good chuckle renaming ourselves? Or the one where people viewed what sue said as downright wrong, having had past experiences with sue of the same nature?

>Intelligent

>ss13

pick one

I took a look through the complaints against sue and saw what they had to say

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2043&hilit=complaint+suethecake&start=80

Sue actions deemed valid and the complaint failed.

TL;DR: in this specific case, the use of force was valid. And the roleplay had by Sue was also valid. While we would rather not see suicide dramas like this on a daily basis, one decently RP-d out suicide drama is not grounds for a kneejerk. Also note that the use of violence is valid, if the roleplay around it makes it reasonable. In this case, someone close to Yinzr had died, and he wanted her cloned. Ergo, the escalation from pleading to bribing to physical intimidation is fair game.

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5155&hilit=complaint+suethecake&start=40

Got a complaint and ICly, she was fine. OOCly, she got a 1 week forum ban. She claimed she was sorry and owned up to her mistake. This all was before feb 2016. So if we wish to use the "It is not important anymore." Why is it in here then?

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2046&hilit=complaint+suethecake&start=30

Was resolved between the two parties and was dropped.

http://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2043&hilit=complaint+suethecake&start=80

Claimed a IC issue due to her characters stress and near death experience.

These are honestly not that bad the way that chaz puts them out as. The only worst thing that can be seen is the 2nd one. The other ones are resolved peacefully and/or deemed not a OOC problem.

Look at what it says for a moment. If you took that seriously, you need to reevaluate how you view things on the internet.

Huge difference between an entirely comical insult - bimblesnub - and calling someone an insufferable cunt, both in different tones.

I am not allowed to have my own opinion for what I thought of your comment? Welcome to the internet, people will take your comment differently.

You'll need to explain what mob mentality you mean.

complaining in discord saying that you seen no evidence, not confronting a staff member or making a staff complaint.

===================================================================

To my defense for sue and why she should not be banned today

===================================================================

She snapped and after the course of these months from 2015 to early 2016, she has shown no other hostile action toward anyone that I seen. feel free to post against that statement with proof. (Make it be after early 2016) I also seen no problems with Sue ICly. There is no rule stating that you can't kill antags, there is one stating that you can't gank. What people and staff say, this was not gank. I also never saw anything in comms about her character attacking people because they insulted her. This was just a shit ton of claiming, back up it with logs please and I might change my mind.

PS: Don't bother to try quote then ask me a question, I will not respond because I am done with this shitty drama that should not result in any bans. I mainly just posted on what I thought as a 3rd party looking down onto this mess and pointing out flaws in reasoning.

Lastly, I that ENTIRE round should be dropped. this entire thing simply all started due to some shitty discord drama that resulted in the two permanent bans, One of those being chaz, both on discord and the server. Go back to playing spess station simulator or some other game. Make a unban request chaz.

Lastly, chaz. Please for the love of god. outside of this 2d space station universe where we all play pretend. Learn to drop stuff and accept your mistakes. That is how you live a happy life. I know you will not be able to change over night, but please start making an attempt at change. I honestly don't care if you take that advice, I might as well give it to you. We all have to remember, behind the gods keeping the universe safe, behind the furry catbeasts who walk the station halls and the honer bound liggers, we are ALL human, with emotions and feelings.

I took a look through the complaints against sue and saw what they had to say

Those were posted to provide evidence that this sort of behaviour is not an isolated occurence, contrary to what people believe. There's numerous other incidents that have not had reports made that also mirror this behaviour.

I am not allowed to have my own opinion for what I thought of your comment? Welcome to the internet, people will take your comment differently.

Then your opinion is bloody silly, now that I've provided context.

Lastly, chaz. Please for the love of god. outside of this 2d space station universe where we all play pretend. Learn to drop stuff and accept your mistakes. That is how you live a happy life. I know you will not be able to change over night, but please start making an attempt at change. I honestly don't care if you take that advice, I might as well give it to you. We all have to remember, behind the gods keeping the universe safe, behind the furry catbeasts who walk the station halls and the honer bound liggers, we are ALL human, with emotions and feelings.

You're acting like I'm doing this out of childishness. I'm doing this to prove a point: The player in question gets away with everything they do.

Also still waiting for any staff member to provide any evidence of metagrudge.

Alright, the staff did discuss this accident again, and as been said, Sue was told to stop at the time and she complied with staff, and further, the player was spoken by the staff to do not reply and carry on with insults, instead to report to the present staff on the moment, which happened in a later occasiation. Any other behavior of the like will be handled with basis on this. And take in mind that no party would be punished if they both dropped the subject when told so by myself.

About the use of lethals, it was due to a vampire in frenzy, which was captured by security, then managed to free himself, the warden tried to stun them with baton, failed due to hulks being immune to stuns, and was disarmed of their baton and attacked with it. Ana aimed their revolver at the vampire, which did not comply and ended being wounded and arrested once. In the light of the target being immune to any stun and being armed, on the top of someone's life being danger, the use of the revolver there was clearly justified and followed proper escalation of force.

Also, about the ban or anything not really related to the report on SueTheCake, feel free to make a staff complaint or a unban request, because this did end with the thread being derailed, and this is not the proper forum section for so.

In case of any question or doubt, feel free to get in contact with any admin. This will be locked in around 24 hours.