[Accepted] Unban?

BYOND Key: listendudeiwannadie

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: [mention]Garnascus[/mention] , I believe

Reason of Ban: Originally was for stabbing somebody who was attempting to stab me back while in the medbay which got successfully appealed, however it escalated into something much greater when I was accused of something else, which I believe was ban evading, but it wasn't true; Honestly, it was a whole mess and I can't even think of what happened.

Reason for Appeal: While my ban was permanent, I was hoping to finally lift this punishment. The last time I tried to appeal this was seven months ago. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't genuinely enjoy the server. I've been off of it for seven months which I personally think is a fair enough punishment for what I have done. I think it's a little absurd to keep me banned from a server I actually enjoyed over some stupid shit which I never attempted to do here. I have PM'd [mention]Garnascus[/mention] and he has told me to just appeal my ban, so hopefully this means I can come back. Like I said, if I had any grudges against this server, or I didn't genuinely enjoy it, I would not be trying to appeal my permaban after seven months.

yeah i remember you now. So heres your last unban appeal https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?t=8547 . you're basically asking me to believe you wherent ban dodging up until a few weeks until you appealed your ban. Any comment on that?

By saying I wasn't ban evading I meant as in I didn't intend to ban evade here; Apologies, I should have worded that better and it's on me. Yes, it's true, I did try to ban evade on Paradise Station, but I still stick with that I never intended to do it here on Aurora and I originally intended to wait my ban out for this server. I read through all my old thread because honestly I don't remember everything, and it appears we were talking about how that it showed up as me trying to join here more than 40 times on an account, but I was trying to tell you that account was not associated with me or something? That thread is just one big clusterfuck however, and rather confusing. I admit I should have worded my original post better, and I wasn't trying to convince you I never ban evaded anywhere. Point is, it's been seven months, and I really wanna come back to a server I had a great and fun time on. I accepted my original punishment and I understood why you gave it to me, but I'm hoping to work something out. Keep in mind, it was seven months ago, so I may have fucked up on a detail or two so if anything needs explaining just ask. Frankly, looking back, I was an idiot for even trying to do that on Paradise and I really do apologize. I think I've improved a lot in SS13 and would like to only contribute to this server, and I cannot stress how much it'd mean to me to give me a second chance here and if we could just move on from my stupid mistakes.

I'm doing my best to display any sort of understanding and truthfulness, and while I do understand I don't deserve to be unbanned most likely, can we at least both agree that what I've done is in the past? I made my last appeal seven months ago, was denied and I came back because I did genuinely enjoy this server. As I said, if I hated this server, I wouldn't try to be coming back on. I personally believe I have served a fair punishment, and I also do believe that while what happens is in your jurisdiction, I think it'd be a little unfair to deny me over some stupid mistakes I've made more than half a year ago. I'm just asking for a second chance to prove I have changed, and to only contribute to this server.

I need you to tell me every ckey you have ever logged onto aurora with. This particular mirror ban has a spiderweb based on whatever ban evasion tools you used. Gimme that info + agree that you'll be permabanned pretty quickly if you screw up and ill unban you.

I pm'd you about the ckeys because I feel that's something that should remain between me + the administration team; However, yeah man, I understand about the permabanned thing. It started out as something stupid that I escalated into something even more stupid when I was just a bit drunk. I understand we're on some pretty bad terms but hopefully that'll heal overtime.

After some discussions in PM i am lifting this ban. Specifics of the discussion where mostly related to the OPs place of residence and other identifying information. That will of course remain confidential. You should be unbanned but if you arent just let me know and ill see what i can do.

After some discussions in PM i am lifting this ban. Specifics of the discussion where mostly related to the OPs place of residence and other identifying information. That will of course remain confidential. You should be unbanned but if you arent just let me know and ill see what i can do.

Thanks man! Glad it could work out and hopefully we could fix our bond.