[Denied] Unban Request

BYOND Key: RabbitTabbit

Total Ban Length: Two Months so far, Permanent Ban

Banning staff member's Key: Aboshehab

Reason of Ban: Continued Self Antagonist Behaviour, You've run out of chances.

Reason for Appeal: I firmly believe I have two main issues when playing on this server. The first being the most serious in that I am quick to agitate and react poorly in both LOOC and in Admin PMs. Getting bwoinked has proven to stress me out to the point where I lose control and act needlessly aggressive towards admins when they're just trying to help. I'm very aware this is wrong and it is something I was working on while I was still able to play on this server and something I will keep working on because it's not how I want to behave at all.

The second reason being my continued lack of understanding when it comes to what is and isn't acceptable roleplaying. People have tried to help me with this but I still find it difficult to draw the line and its resulted in me roleplaying poorly and "self-antagging". I should understand exactly what this means but I don't and the fact that I believed I was roleplaying correctly when the admins judged I was self antagging draws attention to my lack of understanding. However, as before, I want to change this and learn to roleplay properly and understand what is and isn't good roleplaying properly.

There was a time where I was playing as a Vaurca worker in which aside from my first few days as the character I stayed out of trouble for the most part, it was a good experience and made me truly enjoy the game and its the way I want to play the game again. I don't understand what I did differently then to when I was banned later on for poor roleplaying but I'd like to learn and apply that to a better experience in the future. Obviously in this respect I need help when it comes to learning this game better and actually roleplaying to the standard of Aurora but I hope its something I can be given the chance to do and find the help to play properly.

So, I'm going to hit this on the top. You have around four months of play time, which you managed to get a plethora of bans including two permanent bans. You first one was acquired after two months of gameplay, the second a month after your accepted appeal. In total, you have sixteen negative notes. Even after your first accepted appeal, you joined as a character called "Penis Enlarger", this just gives me the impression you frankly do not care about the rules.

You also have a substantial history with a plethora of servers, the same tendencies and habits. You've generally been banned from them for the same reasons here. So, what's different this time? You've been given a plethora of chances over a short period of time, what's changed?

Well in the instances of Penis Enlarger it was as a positronic brain which i thought was like a pAI in which they select which profile they use, it was meant to be a dumb joke that wen the nowhere but I was stupid and didn't r realise it did just throw me into the game with that name. In that case it wasn't disregard for the rules but a stupid joke gone wrong that I sincerely apologised for at the one.

As for the rest despite my history here and elsewhere it's only here I want to play, I've tried playing on the servers I used to but the extremely low level of role play is unappealing and frustrating in that I can't try any sort of fun gimmick or have a meaningful interaction. Nowhere else do you get public meetings where people actually attend and nowhere else I feel like people embrace their characters fully. I'm aware I don't fit into the high role play standards of this server but I want the chance to play and to learn. It may seem like I'm intentionally disregarding advice I've ben given but I honestly feel I just am slow to understand how it works and I need to take it slow and seek help with that. In the past I should have asked admins more when I wanted rob try something I was unsure of but honestly I was and am still sometimes paranoid that admins want to ban me without listening. It's irrational and make sure things harder for everyone but I want to overcome it and play this game properly.

I can't really accept it, at least at this time. While I'm all for chances and teaching people, that's how we operate originally, I cannot with good conscious give you a new chance this soon from your permanent ban.

I'll be willing to give you a chance a few months down the line, no less than six months from the date of this post. I advise you try a few other servers, especially ones with a similar mindset to ours.

I'm also going to preface this by saying that if you do get unbanned in the future, you won't receive the same amount of chances as before. There's only so much we can oblige a player with before it becomes too much.

Appeal denied.