GoreZore's permanent unban request.

BYOND Key: GoreZore

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: sebkillerdk

Reason of Ban: Ban pilled for metagaming mercs (even though I only read their ID card from 3 tiles away, which got me irritated when staff actually bothered to take this into note even though it's not that big of an issue), being uncorporative in staff PM#39s/insulting staff. logging during PM#39s, and unbelievable character, attacking a fully armored and armed merc with a plasteel knife.

Reason for Appeal: I was having a rough day, had a lot on my back, so I kind of broke when the staff member bothered me over such an insignificant thing and took my anger out on said mercs and the staff member. I apologize for this and would like another chance. I really liked the server.

Right then.

First of, as for your appeal reason, i understand that everyone can have bad or stressful days, and sometimes people can snap if they get pushed over the egde.

However in this case, the actions that you did while i was PM'ing you discussing the issue regarding the mercs, are pretty inexcuseable.

Just because you get angry dosen't excuse the fact that you took it off on other players in the round, by charging at an antag,

fully disregarding any concern for your own character or the rules regarding behavior of characters, this and the fact that you disconnected aswel during the PM session.

with that out of the way, let's move on to the appeal itself, it has been 9 days since you have been banned, during the time leading up to this permanent ban, you have recieved a 3 day ban, and 3 warnings regarding your conduct on the server in quick succesion.

Personally, i am inclined to deny this appeal, and have you wait 2 weeks (14 days) before re-appealing it,

to give you some time to re-evaluate your behavior on the server,

however i am willing to discus terms for lifting the ban before the two weeks have passed.

Finally, i have a question for you, looking at the logs i can see that on the same day that i applied this ban,

a different Ckey with the same IP and CIP as you attempted to connect to the server, i'd just like to know if this was you or someone else.

very well then, now back to the appeal itself.

I have a proposition.

I will lift the ban now, if you agree to the following terms of conditions.

(1) you promise that you will strive to avoid situations like this one again in the future, and to not break the rules of the server.

(2) you will be given a 3 week brace period, where if you aquire any warnings or a large collection of notes, or cause any major issues, a permanent ban will be swiftly re-applied with a 1 month appeal time.

(3) Read the rules and make sure you fully understand them for future refference.

(4) Improove the overall quality of your behavior on the server.

very well then, now back to the appeal itself.

I have a proposition.

I will lift the ban now, if you agree to the following terms of conditions.

(1) you promise that you will strive to avoid situations like this one again in the future, and to not break the rules of the server.

(2) you will be given a 3 week brace period, where if you aquire any warnings or a large collection of notes, or cause any major issues, a permanent ban will be swiftly re-applied with a 1 month appeal time.

(3) Read the rules and make sure you fully understand them for future refference.

(4) Improove the overall quality of your behavior on the server.

I agree