Ban Appeal - ban made by tommixstarslasher

BYOND Key: MoonTruther

Total Ban Length: Perma

Banning staff member's Key: tomiixstarslasher

Reason of Ban: After multible notes and banings, he again showed low rp behavior by griefing in chemisrty, and after getting fired attempting to burn himself with chemicals. it dose not seem like this player is putting much thought into roleplay or their character. take time off from aurora, try other less RP heavy variants of ss13, and after a long break if you wish to try HRP again you can appeal with your undearstanding of what is expected of HRP. thank you

Reason for Appeal: Because i would like to try HRP again, and i have even made a character for myself! ( https://pastebin.com/WsqR2YR0 )

One of the main reasons why you were banned was because you didn't seem to grasp what HRP was and every time you seemed bored, you griefed the round somehow.

A proper unban request would involve you explaining your understanding of what you did wrong and how you plan on changing the behavior.

Your low effort approach to this ban appeal and the lack of any substance on your understanding of what you did wrong does not compel me to approve this at all.

When I ahelped you 'why did you burn yourself' you only answered 'I don't know'. Until you are able to eloquently answer that question and show your improvement your unban will not be accepted.

Request Denied.