Unban Request ''kieranwise''

BYOND Key: kieranwise

Total Ban Length: Permaban

Banning staff member's Key: Alberyk

Reason of Ban: Metagaming wizard's robes and hat, by removing them right way in a situation it did not make any sense.

Reason for Appeal: I didn't intend to do it. Further explanation inside the spoiler

Facts: We had been chasing a wizard for a while, and finally we caught him unconscious in the middle of the Security Lobby. I handcuffed him, and then, removed his hat and his suit, and I also emptied his pockets. Then, I read the scroll of teleportation and died.

Ban: Alberyk asked me about why did I do that, since my character didn't have any reasons for doing it. It was a clear Metagame case, I know it, I've read the rules, and roleplayed in other places where that concept is also applied.

My answer: My answer was clear since the very first moment. Missclicks. Yes, that's all I can say, I said that in that moment, and I'm saying it now. It may sound stupid, unbelievable, but it happened like that. That's the whole truth.

Why would you believe me?: I was banned for Metagaming, but, if I intended to metagame, why did I suicide by reading the scroll of teleportation? It's clear that I know what happens when you read a thing from a wizard without being one, I've played in this server, and I've played as wizard and against wizards multiple times. I know I have plenty of notes, I could have been banned before, but I wasn't, I've been given opportunities to change, and this round was pretty funny, I was enjoying the experience with the cadet I was teaching... and, for the first time, I don't deserve this. Call it bad luck, or... I don't know, but I don't deserve this. I really apologize for my mistake, my missclicks, and for ruining the wizard game with them, but that's all I can say, I didn't intend to do it... Thank you.

I don't understand how you can strip a wizard of their things accidentally?

I can't give any other explanation, I can't understand how the f*** I managed to do it, really.

I mean, it's not like I can give any other reasons or explanations... but I clearly didn't intend to metagame... I'm really sorry for the mistakes... but I can't say anything else

You have a lot of warnings, notes and ban, only from this year, and taking in consideration that you had to miss click three times to do what you did, I do not really believe in you. Why should I give you another chance, on the top of all the ones that were given by you by the staff?

You have a lot of warnings, notes and ban, only from this year, and taking in consideration that you had to miss click three times to do what you did, I do not really believe in you. Why should I give you another chance, on the top of all the ones that were given by you by the staff?

One logic question.

If I did that on purpose, if I did that metagame on purpose, the only reason for doing that would have been ''to win'' by catching the wizard, but then, if I wanted to win, why did I suicide with the scroll?

I had no reasons to do that, there's no logic on it, so the only explanation is that I misslicked, cause that was not my intention, clearly.

However, believing me or not is just your decision, nothing else I can do... I just want to keep playing here, I really enjoy it, but I've been given a lot of warnings as you said, so again, it's just your decision.