[Accepted] LvEd's unban appeal

BYOND Key: LvEd

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: pratepresidenten

Reason of Ban: Failing to adhere to the naming rules.

Reason for Appeal: It's been four months since I was banned and I'm positive that I learned my lesson and I am ready to come back to Aurorastation. The reason I want to come back is that I'm looking for a populated and active heavy roleplay server and Aurorastation keeps showing up as the only one with easy access. That said, I sincerly apologies for my previous infractions.

You've been through two permanent bans. All 11 staff entries on you are on rules violations. You even waited longer for your first accepted appeal.

What's different this time?

Why is it you were so unable to follow the naming rules? You've been spoken to about it five times, where you received warnings and bans.

I do not remember being permanent banned twice nor making a unban appeal, other than this one. Therefor I can only justify it as I probably didn't care much nor, probably was yet into Space Station 13 too much.

Same goes to the naming rules, I kept forgetting to change the character's name before I hit "Join game". I'm sorry for that.

I wouldn't even bother coming here, the second time apparently, if my intentions weren't actually playing the game without being banned.