[Denied] Ban Appeal

BYOND Key: Stoovan

Total Ban Length: Permaban

Banning staff member's Key: Garnascus

Reason of Ban: Excessive memeing in IC. Used the Rick Harrison copy pasta after being unbanned

Reason for Appeal: I didn't even wanted to do what I did to get banned. A so called "friend" of mine kept telling me to do it with him. Making jokes and threats at me for not doing it. So I done it with him and it got me banned. I didn't even find any form of enjoyment from it. It's not even funny. He was an asshole. And what I done on the server was stupid and immature. I ruined a whole round for practically everyone at the time when I done it. And I'm really sorry for that. I promise that if I ever do get unbanned, I'll never do anything like that again. I know I should have just blocked him but at the time, I was really dumb.

XdvxcGH.png

So the reason i asked is because your ckey and ban is mirrored to an original ckey. The original ckey being mastaflips, a fairly notorious individual. On the left side of this screenshot is the ban mirror. On the right side is the original ban. CID and CIP are marked in red because they where the same number. I blurred them out. Why did you try to appeal this under a pseudonym?

XdvxcGH.png

So the reason i asked is because your ckey and ban is mirrored to an original ckey. The original ckey being mastaflips, a fairly notorious individual. On the left side of this screenshot is the ban mirror. On the right side is the original ban. CID and CIP are marked in red because they where the same number. I blurred them out. Why did you try to appeal this under a pseudonym?

I don't like to talk about that other account. The one I'm using currently (Stoovan) is my definitive account. I just wanted to start over without people sending me harassing messages. I just wanted to start over but I guess it didn't work. But I wanna make it clear that I am using this account (stoovan) ONLY from here on out. I hope you can understand.