Unban Request KieranWise

BYOND Key: kieranwise

Total Ban Length: Permaban

Banning staff member's Key: Alberyk

Reason of Ban: Metagaming wizard's robes and hat, by removing them right way in a situation it did not make any sense.

Reason for Appeal: I've been thinking about this quite a lot, it's been a month since my permaban (https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=11051) and well... I'm missing the server, since it was here where I found the best place to roleplay... and the fact is that, instead of enjoying it while making others enjoy, I just ruined the experience other players were having. Now I post this, asking for another chance, to contribute to this server, instead of being a pain in the arse. Thank you.

So, before I can even consider unbanning you, care to explain what exactly was the issue with your behavior?

The issue with my behavior was at the same time, taking it too seriously and not taking it seriously. It may sound stupid, but after thinking quite a lot, I'm pretty sure that was the problem, my explanation:

Sometimes, taking some stuff too seriously made me become stressed, leading this to acting bad towards other players. In these situations, I forgot this is a game, and well... that's not a good thing to do if you want to enjoy and make others enjoy.

And sometimes, I just didn't care about it, leading this to me breaking rules, and so, getting bans.

Summarizing: I think that I took seriously what I didn't have to, and I didn't take seriously what I had to take seriously.

It's my point of view of my own attitude, but if anyone else would like to add something, so I can fix any other problems too... I will be happy to read it.

Thank you