Unban request Ryuzaki890

Permabanned for testing effects of chemicals on myself. I am still learning a lot of the complex mechanics of the game and I don't really have any chances to see how certain things interact in the game due to the nature of heavy roleplaying. I went afk to get some food and didn't realize I'd readied into the next round. As I didn't have a lot of time to actually play the round I wanted to see how some chemicals would interact. I did that for maybe 2 minutes and then I left to do some real life stuff.

When I came back it said I was banned for not responding to an admin. I didn't even see anyone talk to me.

BYOND Key: Ryuzaki890

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: alberyk

Reason of Ban: https://imgur.com/KlnHfAD

Reason for Appeal: I got thrown into a randomized role I didn't know how to play, didn't have a lot of time to play a full round and figured it would be a good opportunity to find out how various chemicals react in game. I can't find guides on a lot of stuff and I learn best by doing, not sure how else people figure out this game. Permaban seems insanely drastic.

The reason it's a permanent ban is to force communication. The reason illustrates that you logged off upon contact, so we can't assign intent or reasoning behind your actions if we don't speak to you.

[mention]Alberyk[/mention] will handle your appeal.

The issue is, that you disconnected when I pmed you in game, and you did not come back. Now, before I can unban you, can you explain what was wrong with your behavior at the time?

I literally must have just not seen your PM. I would imagine self harm of any kind is against the rules since it doesn't fall under good "RP"