[Denied] Butt_Toxins Unban Request (Alberyk)

BYOND Key: Butt_Toxins

Total Ban Length: Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Alberyk

Reason of Ban: 'Causing way too much trouble as a non antag assistant, pretty much going over the bounds of self antagging, you have a history of this behavior.'

Reason for Appeal: I made an appeal months ago which was denied and I was told to wait awhile longer so here I am. Since then I have almost exclusively been playing Baystation and I'm not doing too badly either, I'm still not great at the game and I have had a few run ins with the admins and over stepped my boundaries once which resulted in a 3 day ban but I learnt from it, I really enjoy HRP so being banned from Bay and Aurora permanently would probably lead to me quitting SS13. Since playing Bay I have become a lot more disciplined with the rules and haven't had an self antagging problems, if I am not an antag and wanted to do something borderline I would ahelp it and not just do it like I did on Aurora which resulted in the reputation I have with the admins. I'm sorry that I became a pest during my time playing Aurora but I didn't dislike the server and never complained about it, it was all my own fault, admins were always fair to me.

Thank you for reading.

When I first joined the server I jumped down disposals as a cargo tech, forgot disposals kills you and left it ten minutes then disconnected, I appealed for it and was soon unbanned. I had a 3 day ban also, I was salty because I felt an admin who was playing Captain was exchanging some shitty RP with me as Ninja and my gimmick went out the window soon enough because others didn't want to listen, which resulted in my death, I then re spawned as a BO and didn't listen to the Captains orders and just sat there and eventually threw donuts at them then got banned for meta salt.

So, among the many bans on our server, you also went to Bay, and were banned for similar reasons, and you come back expecting us to believe that you have changed? You have two perma bans on record, as well as numerous bans and warnings showcasing the same thing over and over, and you have also shown that you did not learn from your mistakes, and just took it to another server, which you were also banned from. I personally do not believe you should be unbanned, but it's really up to Alberyk.