[Denied] Global Antag Ban Unban Request-KGM(Carl Guess/David Guess)

Byond Key: KGM.

Ban Type: Global Antag Ban.

Ban Time: Permanent.

Banning Staff Member Key: QueenOfYugoSlavia.

Reason Of Ban: "Has been talked to multiple times about proper antag behavior. Joined as a wizard a round ago and ganked multiple sec for no reason. Was given a warning and was told next time would be a antag ban, he agreed and next round he ran over and pushed a guy down and drained his blood, before the round evwen went into 20 seconds"

Reason For Appeal: Look,about the wiz round:It wasn´t my intention to hurt anyone,i just was going to cuff/stun the security officer with the "stun cuff" magic and was going to run.But when i cuffed him alot of security members started to run behind me and i was out of escape alternatives--So the only thing that came in mind was to hurt them with fireballs and run--But that din´t worked because more and more security members came and i ended up forced to use more fireballs and accidentally killed one of them because of the fireballs.After that i recognized what i did wrong and then i did an well Roleplayed hostage action and then surrended to the detective Fitz(Fitz said at the end of the round that the RP with him was more than solid and then said "thank you") and at the end of the round i said sorry to the players i accidentally killed(That was only 1).After this long story i turned off most of the antag roles and started a new round(Because i was going to leave).Because of my bad luck i got vampire role and then got forced to stay on the round.After the vampire round started there was already a guy in the medical gearing room and then i hypnotized him and drained his blood--But when i was draining his blood i tough:"Wait,isn´t that wrong?Because i think i can´t do that at the round start"--But when i said that it was too late...I dropped the grab on the guy and said "Im really sorry" for him on LOOC and then said:"Its hard to remember the aurora rules because i often played Yogstation 13".And then he said:"Its ok,it happens" and then the admin contacted me:I said to the admin that was a mistake and that i recognized what i did wrong there--I said that i said sorry to the player i drained blood but he still maintened the ban.He removed my vamp role but i still was a vamp for the rest of the shift.I managed to drain more people blood with high RP conversations and they actually liked it--I transformed 2 people in vamps without killing anyone and at the round end they said thank you to me.To make it simple:I din´t knew that doing an antag action at the round start count as gank and if it doesn´t not acutally count as gank,i din´t ganked him--I hypnotized him and then grabbed without any rush.Sorry for any inconvenience,now that im more aware of the rules i think i can be a better antag.All i want is a second chance but if you guys doesn´t want to give me a second chance ill understand without any issue.Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience. PS:My english is really bad,sorry. -KGM(Carl Guess).

I applied the antagonist ban and had Avery apply it for me. Me, Avery and Prate all watched as during the wizard round you ran around trying to blow up security; when at the begining of the round you asked for help and I gave you ideas for non violent gimmicks. You ignored this and opted to go full combat wizard, buying mostly attack spells and ran around blowing crew members up. I applied a warning and we talked you and agreed next mistake is a antag ban. Next round, not even 20 second into the round, you ran into the paramedic office and hypotized a guy with no rp and sucked the blood from him quite abit. You agreed to the terms and messed up and I dont feel comfterble lifting it nor should any staff until you can show you can properly play a HRP sever

Not handling your appeal, but I agree with Yugo/Drak. You don't presently deserve nor are entitled to have this ban lifted at time time. Spend a while playing a regular character to show you understand how the server works. You've already acquired 2 staff entries since the ban was applied.

Hello,it has been like 3 days since i made this post.In my opinion i have been HRPing right for now and i made a new character called Zofia Guess(Botanist).If one of you guys actually saw me playing try giving me a feedback or saying what im doing wrong.Please i want play as antag again,try saying me if i desserve my Unban or not.Thank you for Reading this post and sorry for any inconvenience. -KGM(Carl Guess/David Guess).

Right so I let this sit for awhile and am I going to leave it at this: For now the antag ban will stay in place until you can prove over a length of time. I want you from today to August 24th to try going without gianing more notes on you're behavior, if this can be done I will fully be alright with the antag ban being dropped, however for now, Im going to deny this

[mention]SirCatnip[/mention][mention]ReadThisNamePlz[/mention] Is this alright?