Ban appeal for MoonTruther, banned by QueenOfYugoslovia

BYOND Key: MoonTruther

Total Ban Length: One week ban

Banning staff member's Key: QueenOfYugoslovia

Reason of Ban: Running around as a character rip off of the HOS last shift. Character is 17 and was a detective, cadet, and then a sec officer. Went about trying in a meme typre way to convince the AI to worship Allah.

Reason for Appeal: I've learned my lesson, i should setup my character correctly, dont ask people to warship your characters god, and if your character is religious act like it.

A complaint was made after you're ban instead of a appeal where you made a claim that I was making fun of you're char practicing your islamic faith, even going as far as to claim you were trying to rp it properly. As logs claim, there is this.

[04:05:22] bVr-azHz PDA: Mark Price (PDA: PDA-Mark Price (Security Officer)) sent "Allah is not a crew member, he is a pet." to PRIMARY ADMINISTRATOR (AI)"

You're ban ends on Thursday but I would like to ask you, as I do most people. Can you list the rules that this behavior breaks and tell me how you intend to fix it? Im still keeping the warning/note about future mistakes as Juani agreed it should stick but I want to make sure you understand what you did wrong.

A complaint was made after you're ban instead of a appeal where you made a claim that I was making fun of you're char practicing your islamic faith, even going as far as to claim you were trying to rp it properly. As logs claim, there is this.

[04:05:22] bVr-azHz PDA: Mark Price (PDA: PDA-Mark Price (Security Officer)) sent "Allah is not a crew member, he is a pet." to PRIMARY ADMINISTRATOR (AI)"

You're ban ends on Thursday but I would like to ask you, as I do most people. Can you list the rules that this behavior breaks and tell me how you intend to fix it? Im still keeping the warning/note about future mistakes as Juani agreed it should stick but I want to make sure you understand what you did wrong.

Chucklefucking, Don't be a dick,Characters must be believable, and well-rounded, the rule about respecting admins (i guess i was rude in a way.)

Chucklefucking: Memeing with the AI

Dont be a dick: Playing a Muslim character, while following stereotypes.

Characters must be believable: My character switched jobs a lot, and played as security. Was also 17.

The rule about respecting admins: I was rude.

PS: I still have an issue with the out of context PDA message, but its whatever.