[Denied] TheBimmer231 - Unban request

BYOND Key:thebimmer231

Total Ban Length:Permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Matallas

Reason of Ban: Ganking two officers in AI core as ninja

Reason for Appeal: So I took some time off aurora for a while but now I really wanna come back to my favourite ss13 server therefore I'm writing this ban appeal. The reason for my ban was ganking and I totally understand the banning admin's viewpoit (A bystander's point of view). However from my perspective, when I killed the officers, the thought of comitting a gank didn't cross my mind. I was in a high security area, and my heart was literally beating and then security officers came to AI satellite and one of them pulled their gun out. I thought that murdering them and going for my objective would be acceptable. Last but not least, I'd like to apologize for the lack of rp in the situation, I acted hastily in the heat of the moment and kind of messed up. I'd like to apologize for my mistake and I know that I should've known better. Hope you can understand what happened and consider unbanning me, it was an honest mistake and not ill will and I'll make sure to learn from it.

[mention]Datamatt[/mention] My previous permaban was about chucklefucking and unserious RP behaviour, but I fixed that problem and haven't gotten a note since. Otherwise, I've raised my RP standards and begun RP'ing according to the rules.

The ninja incident was a one time thing and an honest mistake. Being in one of the highest security areas in the station I was literally shaking IRL not to be spotted and it appears that I crossed the line and broken one of the rules not by ill will but instead just trying to play my role, and I deeply apologize for that. Last note is that this time it's very different from my previous ban. Last time it was just someone fucking around breaking rules just to get some fun. This time I was trying my best to create an interesting roleplay for the station being the ninja but I fucked up by mistake, and I regret it. Hope you can understand what happened from my pov and forgive me.

Hi there. I was one of the officers you killed, so I just wanted to throw my experience out there. The incident was a while back and I may not have perfect memory, but I'll post what I do remember.

The round started off pretty normal, regular security stuff, until the AI informed us that someone was on the command sub-level trying to tamper with it's laws or something. Me and another officer, I believe it was TheSmiley, but I can't remember, go down to make contact with you and resolve the problem. We head down the command elevator, I head up towards the AI core while the other officer moved towards the bunker. I hear some noises coming from the command bunker, so I leave the core entrance and go to assist the other officer. As I get there, I see them on the ground, dying or dead, as you repeatedly stab them with an e-sword. I drew my gun and started to give a "Get on the ground" command, but you immediately teleported behind me and killed me with the e-sword. As far as I know, you didn't say a single thing to either of us during the incident.

Yeah, that's about all I had to add. It was a pretty blatant violation of the rules, as there were zero attempts to RP with security at any point.

Apologies, but that unban appeal was your last chance.

I am not willing to lift a second permaban this close to when it was applied at all. It doesn't matter that this is a 'different' situation, you were permabanned once and continued breaking the rules nonetheless.

I may be willing to lift this ban in January. For now, appeal denied.