Scheveningen - Aurora.3 Repository Ban

BYOND Key: Scheveningen

Total Ban Length: Until appealed.

Banning staff member's Key: [mention]Skull132[/mention]

Reason of Ban: Paraphrased: "Due to continued shenanigans with Burger over Github, despite Garn's clear warning to remain civilized, the maintainers and Skull132 have decided to have myself banned from the Github."

Reason for Appeal: I am not presently going to make excuses as to why I said the things I did to Burger for X, Y and Z as I'm understanding no one wishes to hear it. I understand the reason for the ban was due to myself making comments on the repository that were otherwise going below and beyond what ever should be said through the github repository. I understand it is not my place to be such a critic and I will endeavor to avoid repeating the same behavior. If I have an issue, I will speak to a maintainer that has the time and will to take any particular complaints, or otherwise I will man up and get over it in cases that only affect me.

I apologize for the stress and inconvenience that I may have created through my conduct. I do wish to continue contributing to the Aurora.3 repository. If the team of maintainers are still not convinced, I'd be fine with appealing at a later date, but I would prefer this appeal be accepted with the caveat of, "Okay, but if you can't keep a cap on it then there is no second appeal," as that is something I would be more motivated to follow and I'd be able to be back with contributing with my own suggested changes again.

• 2 weeks later...