Promanguy1223's Unban appeal

BYOND Key: Promanguy1223

Total Ban Length: Perma

Banning staff member's Key: Adminbot

Reason of Ban: "You, or another user of this computer or connection (logman) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Alt account of Whackzack, going around saying Lauryn Saylor says, "Please fuck me", Perma applied This ban was applied by Adminbot on 2015-08-14 20:31:31, The ban is for 1 minute and expires on 2015-08-14 20:31:31 (server time).

Reason for Appeal: Hello, I am returning to this server. I had not logged on in well over 2 to 3 months. I had just graduated Navy bootcamp on the 31st of August and I am now at Naval Station Great Lakes for schooling. It seems that the player who got banned 3 years ago got the entire IP banned, so that any player who gets on cant play, including me. I am known for playing the character of Opamator. I am well enough sure, that the player who got banned, does not live on base anymore with this IP, therefore I think the ban should be removed for the IP, and that will allow me to get on and begin playing. I would love to inform you that I have no relation to the account mentioned, I have no idea how I would find him. But I know he wouldnt be on this base for 3 years, the longest someone could possibly stay is about 1 to 2 years. Please and thank you for reading.