Unban Request [without salt this time duh]

BCV

BYOND Key: BCV

Total Ban Length:Permaban

Banning staff member's Key: Queenofyugoslavia

Reason of Ban:"Multiple infractions im past few days , it appesrs you do not understand the rules . please appeal at https://forums.aurorastation.org/index.php((or something like that)) this for now is pernamet ban . apeal and this will be lowered as until i do not believe you are capable playing on this server

Reason for Appeal:i was baner because of my failed tries to understand the rules, well after Reading your Rules exacly 42 Times and translating it to 3 languages (to russian, german, polish) i finnaly understood WHY am banned and am very sorry for destroying round for those Antags. But there i spotted am problem, your.rules didnt said that joining cult is Non Cannon and My character didnt know He have choince, you should precise it (in my opiniom) also i Just could change my IP or computer and account but i didn't did it because i. Do not want to be bad, and am very sorry again i think am ready to go back. And please keep in mind am still relatively new player , also i feel am ready for playing on this good server , just please give me chance i know what i did wrong just please everyone is making mistakes sometimes , i wanna play space station again!

Edited by Guest

1. It does say antagonist events for the most part aren't canon.

2. It's not really hard to figure out who is who if you tried to ban evade. You don't exactly blend in with that style of writing.

I agree with point 1. but I haven't tried to ban evade, also i do not understand what you meant in second point.

Fopr the time being, I am going to deny this. I would like you to reapply in a month after playing other servers and getting more experiance with more serious rp orinted enviroments

woah not so fast! i've already played "other servers" i was playing RP SCP and Baytation13 to be honest when i was playing BS13 i was banned once hoever i've changed my behaviour and since then i haven't been warned or even bwoinked , also like i told i've already read the rules and am really hoping that you will unban me , trust me really.

P.S thank you for your such super-duper fast reply and explaination [am ironic here]

Fopr the time being, I am going to deny this. I would like you to reapply in a month after playing other servers and getting more experiance with more serious rp orinted enviroments

woah not so fast! i've already played "other servers" i was playing RP SCP and Baytation13 to be honest when i was playing BS13 i was banned once hoever i've changed my behaviour and since then i haven't been warned or even bwoinked , also like i told i've already read the rules and am really hoping that you will unban me , trust me really.

P.S thank you for your such super-duper fast reply and explaination [am ironic here]

I spoke to bay staff and you were banned twice two days in a row and expressed aggressive behavior towards staff wanting to confront you on issues. I dont think you have changed yet nor do the other server staff I talked to.

You can appeal in a month if you can keep a clean record elsewear

I spoke to bay staff and you were banned twice two days in a row and expressed aggressive behavior towards staff wanting to confront you on issues. I dont think you have changed yet nor do the other server staff I talked to.

You can appeal in a month if you can keep a clean record elsewear

excuse me but i was really banned only one time for 1 day, also i didn't did any agressive behaviour toward staff , maybie you mistaken my nick or you they did something wrong , can you ask them again please? in case they wre still claiming this can i contact Baystation staff somwhere? Look this is important to me ,this is surely an mistake i SWEAR that i was banned only one time! (for one day to be more precise)

Server staff is under no obligation to serve under your interests of time. The first step towards not having to wait through an unban appeal is to not get banned in the first place. If it really took you 42 times, and three languages to understand the rules as you claim, after being banned, you should have done that before playing.

Your passive-aggressive behaviour towards staff and the rules of this server is a thing, and I see zero improvement of that, or any improvement in general, in this appeal.

As such, and after talking with some staff, including the banning moderator, you will not be unbanned now, or in a month. This will remain a permanent ban.