ParadoxSpace's Kohai Application

Tishina's Kohai Application

Basic Information

Byond key: ParadoxSpace

Character names: Any of the following: https://i.imgur.com/3iH3wrN.png likely to be changed soon

Timezone: MST

What times are you most available?: Whenever Senpai needs me.

Experience

How long have you been piloting mechas?: Since August 2014

How long have you even gone to this school?:I am a tenth year, although I am an immortal champion of the moon.

What are your skills? I'm told my best subject is sleeping, but I think it's eating.

What genre of anime most interests you?: I primarily enjoy shonen anime, mostly fantasy in nature, although science-fiction series' are cool. I unironically enjoy Umaru-chan.

What genre of anime least interests you?: Slice of life can fuck right off.

Have you ever volunteered as kohai to any other twelfth years, TishinaStalker or otherwise?: No.

Do you have any other experience that you believe would be relevant to this position?: I am able to distribute love-related power-ups when necessary.

Personality

Why do you want to be a kohai?: I want senpai's protection and guidance. Although I d-don't like her or anything.

What do you think are the most important qualities for a kohai to possess?: Being moe enough that /a/ can't decide if you're a good character or not.

What do you think the purpose of a kohai is?: Being a kawaii potential love interest and being inept enough to require constant heroics to ensure the safety of.

What do you think the purpose of a senpai is?: Being the cool older character who has the objectively better abilities and writing.

What are your abilities?: Nico nico nii

Edited by Guest

How long have you been piloting mechas?: Since August 2014

Mecha piloting is a GOOD skill to have.

I am an immortal champion of the moon.

Also VERY GOOD.

What are your skills? I'm told my best subject is sleeping, but I think it's eating.

Same, TBH.

I unironically enjoy Umaru-chan.

What genre of anime least interests you?: Slice of life can fuck right off.

Hey, wait a second. Himouto! Umaru-chan is a slice of life anime.

Do you have any other experience that you believe would be relevant to this position?: I am able to distribute love-related power-ups when necessary.

Good, it'll be just like Persona then. Just don't ever say "Social Link go!" in front of me because there's a 50% chance I'll actually laugh or a 50% chance that I'll hit you with my patented stare.

What do you think the purpose of a kohai is?: Being a kawaii potential love interest and being inept enough to require constant heroics to ensure the safety of.

What do you think the purpose of a senpai is?: Being the cool older character who has the objectively better abilities and writing.

Good answers, but sometimes there's also room for reversal on those roles. E.g. Magical Girl Ore.

What are your abilities?: Nico nico nii

I'm only partially ashamed that I didn't have to look that up, but no more than partial, okay?

Weeb get out

You can apply too, y'know? There's no need for jealousy.

• 1 month later...