Looking for Rich Player or Their Parent's Credit Card for Video Game Sponsoring

Dear Sir or Madame:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Sir or Madame:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Greetings, Prince Alyusi Islassis. I am Marques Shoudam Al-wood of the noble family of Tel-Dhuaan. I have been contacted by a mutual acquaintance (whose identity shall remain anonymous for reasons of safety and continued employment under my good name) via very discreet channels to inform me of your desperate plead of transfer of funds on behalf of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC). I, as a non-Nigerian (in all but spirit) citizen of Jamaica would like to, on behalf of my wealthy household, not only transfer the funds that you require post-haste through whichever channels you so desire, but also take foremost charge of any.. complications that might arise from this matter. The funds will be transferred to our US bank account as per your requirements as soon as time permits, and a representative of my exalted house will meet you and yours in Lagos as soon as our private flight returns from the Bahamas. If you would so grant me the added honour, my prince, I would also like to survey these oil fields alongside your royal envoy whenever you shall deem it possible.

In return, however, we would not take any given amount of money as compensation, for we both know how little wealth matters to people of high station such as you and me, but rather it's the exotic goods that keep us interested in the pleasures and luxuries of this exquisite world.

We ask you but for one boon; give us no money for we have no need for it. What we would fancy however would be three hundred barrels of your finest petroleum, preferably high octane, that we could pressure and solidify via methods known to our personal family owned petroleum industry. The uses for such crystals is our own, and we would appreciate not facing any inquiries as to their utilization, much as we do not inquire yours.

I hope to see the successful completion of this honest trade between two persons of known stature and related institutions, and I have no doubt that it would lead to the prosperity of both Nigeria and Jamaica. As always, if you have any inquiries or questions, please do not hesitate from contacting us via the proper verified channels.

Yours sincerely,

Marques Shoudam Al-wood Tel-Dhuaan