Extended Break/Leave

Hey everyone! Some of you may have noticed I've been largely absent from Aurora for the last month. I've made the decision to take some time away from the server and community in general for the perceivable future, but I hesitate to say this is me 'leaving' because of my history of coming back to this wonderful place that has been my spess home for four years now.

The Aurora Tribune is being transferred gradually to Sh4rd, and the NTWA is being given to god knows who.

If any of you want to be in contact with me, feel free to add me on discord ( XanderDox#2835 ) - I'm not in the general discord and I'll be leaving the IC-Relay soon, so adding me directly will be the only way to reach me, but I'll probably check the forums bi-weekly to monthly to keep up on any drama.

Love you all :D

I just want to start by saying thank you Xander. You've always been there for me when I needed you and though sometimes I pushed you away know that I've always appreciated you. I don't want you to ever change. You're my friend, my world and my life. Friends till the end.