Fire and Glory's cool suggestions for cool dudes

Here is my proposal for a major do-over of the brig.

There are no doors into the communal brig, see, and in the middle is a tower.

At the top of this tower is the warden, there are no ways off the tower, his duty is eternal.

The most notable feature on the top of this tower is the control system for the giant claw machine that hangs over the brig.

The control system is a giant tub filled with mind interface goo, this will allow the warden to put all his focus into controlling the claw.

When he controls the claw, his view switches over to it and it moves as he would move.

When security brings in prisoners for processing, the warden moves the claw over the prisoner, picks them up and drops them into communal, when their sentence is up, he will pick them up and remove them.

Rowdy prisoners can be pacified by picking them up and dropping them until they stop.

This is a brilliant idea and we need it.

R&D should be able to construct proximity activated spring legged mouse traps. If a mouse enters a radius around one then it will instantly pounce and chomp down on the vermin.

I also want to set a mouse on fire by tying an igniter to it.

Wooden tiles need to catch fire already.

It should also be possible to mount mining mechs with a 3 tile wide thermal drill along with an ore vacuum and jetpack.

EDIT:I've been reminded. If you target someone's head and spray them with cleaner, it should put out their cigarette.

We should have a whitelisted class of peeps who are allowed to shoot anyone they do not like.

When can we have taser prods built into canes? I want one.

• 1 month later...