[Suggestion] Add hunting licences

The time has come, I think, to curb the menace that we all know has overtaken the station. I propose that a tajaran hunting licence become available in the loadout. They should, of course, be 0 loadout points, because getting such an item is incredibly trivial, but you should also be able to obtain them via antag store for 1 telecrystal.

As the proud possessor of a Tajaran Hunting Licence, you can do your part for the greater good of the galaxy at large by bringing it to security and properly registering the subject of your hunt today. (I recommend a Jawdat). Once your paperwork is filed, security will give you clearance to complete your desired hunt, along with taking away your licence for proper filing. After all, being able to hunt more than one tajaran scum per licence would be unbalanced. You will also be given a complimentary hunting and skinning knife.

Once the offending catbeast has been slain, you may use your knife to claim a trophy, whether it be hide or an organ of your choice. Maybe even a head to mount on your wall! But I mean, you'd lower your space apartment's property value by bringing in something that ugly, so maybe you shouldn't...

This is nothing but another reactionary response to the glorious classless society that the Tajara people are striving to establish.

I would expect nothing else from such an example of a self-absorbed tajaran. Not everything in the galaxy revolves around your tedious political strife.

Only the Moghes political situation holds any import.

I almost thought this was a serious post, but apparently it's of the same brand of quality as the other policy requests you've made.

There was, in fact, a reason why I placed it here in off topic instead of in the official suggestion thread.

It was also not particularly directed at you. So I guess it's also too bad you wandered over and wasted your time trying to be spiteful at me. )':

hi i go by the fursona feralpaw-kun and i am ofended by the fact that tajaran are kill allowed on this server. this is racism against furries and i will not stand for it because we furries are a proud people with one paw in the air and one paw in ass we will not stand for this. if i find u admins irl i will growl at u with my vicious teeth like rrrrrr and u will be scared and regret messing with us furries. u think u can get away with making tajarans kill?? ehhh u will pay mudhtherfuck. heres me. as we speak i have 10 notes on tumblr page ad they agree this racism is not acceptable and we made change.org peititon to whtie house to ban this server from the internet. so u better make tajran not kill on site or else...

10979503_870884012978507_1192916575_n.jpg

u best beware. as u can see i am not to be mesed with.

hi i go by the fursona feralpaw-kun and i am ofended by the fact that tajaran are kill allowed on this server. this is racism against furries and i will not stand for it because we furries are a proud people with one paw in the air and one paw in ass we will not stand for this. if i find u admins irl i will growl at u with my vicious teeth like rrrrrr and u will be scared and regret messing with us furries. u think u can get away with making tajarans kill?? ehhh u will pay mudhtherfuck. heres me. as we speak i have 10 notes on tumblr page ad they agree this racism is not acceptable and we made change.org peititon to whtie house to ban this server from the internet. so u better make tajran not kill on site or else...

a7376b88804f26840e8455e4b57105f3.png

u best beware. as u can see i am not to be mesed with.

Tumblr? Petition??

Furries can't vote, they aren't people, got no rights.

Noisy furries only one thing: The axe.

7dcb74b27f9d278d2c100c7cd5c01e75.png